Chapter 15: The Run-Away

Jades pov

----

I woke back up the second time and the clock said it was 7 pm. Dang. I slept the day away. I got up and went to the shower.

After my shower I changed into some blue leggings and a black tank top.

I threw my hair into a bun then I went down the stairs. Every one was in the kitchen eating random food. "Hey beautiful." Harry said.

My face heated up.

"Hey babe." I said. I grabbed a green apple and sat down. Every body was having small talk until I heard, "Mmm Zayn and Lola... Last night... sharing saliva!" louis laughed.

"LOLA AN ZAYN SITTING IN THE TREE! KISSING! FIRST COMES LOVE THEN, COMES MARRIAGE THEN, COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!" every one, but Zayn & Lola, chanted.

We kept making jokes about them until Lola got up and left. She ran out of the door. I chased after her but I lost her I hit the forest line.

-----

Lola's POV

-----

I ran in the forest no really knowing where I was going. I looked back to see if anyone was following me but then I fell in a hole. The hole led to an underground cave.

I walked further into the cave and saw a small pool.

I looked up and saw it was night time and the moon was about up. I sat down and pulled my legs up to my chest. A few minutes later I heard water boiling. I looked over to the water and it was bubbling. I looked up and it was like a volcano with no lava. I went over to the pool and touched the water. It was luke-warm and felt tingly.

The full moon passed by the opening of the volcano and them the water stopped boiling.

--------

SHORT CHAPTER OR WHATEVER. ILL UPDATE A LONGER ONE LATER

-Peace biatches_