Chapter 25: No Control

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW
•••
Jade's POV
•••

"Jade go dry off he's fine he just blacked out" Harry reasoned with me.
"Are you sure he will be okay!" I frantically asked.
"Yes I'm gonna put him in the down stairs spare bedroom he should be awake by morning" Harry said softly.
I hugged him and dreys off changing back into human form. My dress was still perfectly intact as I walked in the house. Then Harry walked out if the down stairs bedroom.
"Is he asleep?" I asked.
"Yes babe" Harry said.
"I'm going to the room" I said walking up the stairs and down the hall to our room. I opened the door and sat on the bed.
The door opened and Harry walked in with a slight smile on his lips.
He sat beside me.
"Jade I'm so sorry for what happened that night. She just surprised me and I just... I don't know but I choose you it's always been you I promise and I want you to forgiveness and be with me. Kitten, I love you so much" he spilled out hi heart with light tears forming.
And that's when I knew Harry was the one for me. I loved when he called me kitten.
"I love you too Haz" I said and attacked him with my body, I kissed his lips harshly, and I began roaming my hands all over his body.
"Mmhmm Jade..." he moaned.
I stopped touching him.
"What did you call me!" I spat at him raising my eye brows.
He looked confused but he soon caught on. "I called you Kitten" he said pleadingly.
"That's what I thought." I smirked. Then I pushed him down on the bed a straddled him.
"Let's play" he said causing my too burst out on laughter.
"I love you" I said between kisses.
"I love you too" he moaned.

•After Their Long Freak...•
(Jade's POV)
I groaned as my eyes opened slowly. Harry was fast asleep. I gently kissed his cheek and snuck out of the bed grabbing some clothes and running into the bathroom.
I turned the faucet on dead hot and stepped in.
"Ahhhh" I sighed.
Then my tail flopped out of the side of the tub.
It was blackish purple today.
I sighed and washed up then I rolled out of the tub and mad a huge THUD sound.
I dried off and slipped on my purple and black chevron bikini with one of Harry's white shirts over top.
Then I walked down the steps and into Chan's room.
He was fast asleep but he was tossing and turning.
I opened the blinds and let the light in. He winced and his eyes crept open. "Mhhpph" he groaned.
"Wakey, Wakey, Eggs, and Bakey!!!" I sad like a baby.
"Nosjdjjfdjnfn" he groaned.
"You feeling okay?" I asked.
"Yeah but, What happened to me?" He said tiredly.
"Long Story" I said nervously. He finally sat up and nodded.
"That's good. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him.
"Eggs and Bakey" he laughed and flipped his hair.
"Your wish is Jade's command." I said and skipped out of the room preparing the food

•After the nummys•
(Jade's POV)
It was awkward silence between Harry & Chandler.
"Well... Umm... what should we do?" I asked nervous.
"We?" Haz and Chan said together.
"Umm... Yeah I guess." I said.
"I have to leave for filming in a week so anything is fine" Chan said.
He's an actor.
"Okay we can all go hang at the mall and get lunch later I guess?" I suggested.
Harry still had this smug look on his face.
"You guys can go out I'm gonna stay here" he said.
I nodded and gave him THE look.
"Let's go get dressed." I said grabbing Chandlers hand.
I gave him one of Harry's plain black vneck shirts and he said he would just wear the shorts I washed for him last night.
On the other hand I pulled on a pair of black, gray, and white ombré colored high waisted shorts and a a plain black tank top. Then I slipped on some black Hollister flops.
Lastly I just ran the flat iron over my hair and tied it in a high pony tail.
Then I met Chan in the hallway.
"Ready Freddy?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
"You were supposed to say read--- NeverMind" I said and smiled.
We were about to walk out the door when I forgot about Harry.
"Hang on. You can go he the boat ready I'll be there in a minute I forgot something." I said jogging away. I went into the kitchen and Harry was eating a banana taking violent bites.
"Don't murder Mr.Nana" I said and he jumped.
He was in some deep thought. "Oh hey..." he smiled.
Then I ran around the corner and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Hey" I said hugging him.
"Sooo..." he said awkwardly.
The. I looks up and kissed him... no wait like made out with him.
He grabbed my bum and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Then He set me on the counter.
We parted a minute later.
"Okay. Well I gotta go I'll se you later and we can do some detective work about Cloe?" I said. He smiled and nodded yes.
Then I jogged out of the house and into the boat. I looked back at the house and Harry was waving bye.