Chapter 23: Up All Night

Jades POV
••••
I walked back in the house and every one stood up.
"WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Louis yelled.
"Around..." I said and started walking.
"Well ms. sassy ass" he said flipping his hair like a woman.
"Hold my weave!" I said acting like I pulled out weave then I walked up to Lou.
"Hold my hoops!" He said acting like he was pulling out earrings.
Every one busted out laughing.
I just rolled my eyes playfully and walked up stairs.
Oh... I forgot Harry and I share a room cuz there's not enough bedrooms.
I sighed.
Then I started stripping off my clothes. I pulled on some random black shorts and a black tank top.
I grabbed a pillow and blanket and turned around only to be met by green blood shot eyes.
"Oh shit!" I said and jumped backwards.
"You take the bed I'll take the couch..." he mumbled.
"No. Stay here. We can still sleep here.... Together..." I said looking at the floor.
"Really?" He asked shocked.
"Yeah unless Taylor wouldn't like it" I rambled.
"I don't love Taylor" he said.
"Then why did you do that?" I said on the verge of tears.
"It was a dare, okay! If I would have been thinking right and been normal I wouldn't have done that. I'm so fucking sorry!" He said.
"I forgive you" I said.
"Really?" He said.
"Yes. But that doesn't mean I fully trust you. And is it me or Tayl--" I said but he interrupted.
"It's you it's always been you. I love you so fucking much. I can't live without you even though you deserve better." he said in a raised voice.
"Are you ready for bed?" I asked him.
"Yeah" he said.
We climbed in bed and laid down. We laid on different sides of the bed and not snuggled like normal. The awkwardness could be cut with a knife.
I thought he was asleep judging on his light snores so I gingerly turned around and cuddled to his side the. I mumbled, "I love you so fucking much Harry"
•••
Harry's POV
•••
I closed my eyes and opened my mouth but light snores came out. Then Jade started shifting and cuddled toy side.
I smiled.
Then she mumbled,"i love you so fucking much, Harry"
I love her so much too. I wrapped my arms around her and said,"I love you so fucking much too Jade" I said.
She lightly jump because I probably scared her.
I held her securely so she knew I had her forever.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short Chappie. But vote, give me shout outs, and comment, please I'll give you a Cookie:) 🍪 love you guys