Chapter 24: Save Me

•Three weeks later•
•••
Jades POV
•••
Today was the day everyone went back home, except for me and Harry. Were roommates for life?
The past three weeks I spent chilling with Lola or chilling with Chandler. We finally got to know each other and it's like I've known him forever.
Harry really doesn't bring up Taylor or anything since that day. We just grew apart. It's awkward to be in the same room with other people. It's like everyone is waiting for one of us to say something.

I got snapped back into reality when's phone started ringing.
•Convo•
(J=Jade C=Chandler)
J- Hey bae wassup?
C- nuffin just wondering if you kinda sorta wanna go out tonight.
J- sure what time and where?
C- I was thinking the Malibu Club around 8:30
J- okayyy babes see you at 8:31
C- 8:31?
J- I like to be 'fashionably late'
C- ohh the sassiness bye baybee
•End of Convo•
I stood up from the sand and took off my shorts.
"Time to go fish style"i whispered and dived in.
I grinded my hips back and fourth making my tail go up and down.
(HARRYS NEW TATTOO MATCHES MY BOOK WTF!!!)
I wish he was here to swim with me or just Lola. She's do fun to swim with. I was shaken by my thots when I saw some girl I'm 'my' moon pool. But no just any girl it was FREAKIN CLOE!
And she was mermaid style.
Shit shit shit. I quickly turned around before she saw me and swam back to my spot on the beach.
I dried off and ran to the house. Every one was gone except Harry.
"Harry?" I whisper/yelled.
I tip toed to our room and heard some moaning!!??
I opened the door to only see...
Harry going to town on his gravy.
"Harry... I know it know the time but..." I mumbled ad tried not to laugh."ummm... hey Jade. I was just itching my leg..." he stuttered.
I couldn't hold it in because right when he went to itch his leg warm liquid shot up on the sheets making a wet spot.
After I stopped laughing I finally got out, " I was swimming and I went into the moon pool and Cloe was laying there mermaid style."
He pulled his boxers up and his eyes widened.
"CLOE??" he almost yelled.
I nodded fast.
"But I watched he leave with the boys and Lola" he said shocked.
"Well she's back and I don't know why" I said and started gong through the closet in search for a dress.
"Where are you going?" Harry asked.
"To the Malibu Club" I said picking up a dress but throwing it down.
"In a little bit?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"With who" he said.
"Chandler" I said.
"Bit aren't we gonna figure out a solution for Cloe tonight" he said trying to get me to not go.
"Maybe later. I'm going to hang with Chan" I said.
"But what about me?" Harry asked sadly.
I smirked. I have him right where I want him.
"Harry you are truly clueless" I sighed.
"What?" He said clueless.
Then I started to sing,"Hey baby tell me your name I gotta graver for you I just can't explain... but there's just one problem im a bit old school. When it come to loving I ain't chasing you. Hate waiting I'm on a roll you got to let yourself gooooooooo Whoaaaaa" I sang to him.
After he realized the lyrics his mouth opened to speak but he took the hint and ran out if the room doing whatever.

PING PING my phone dinged.
"Hello" I answered.
"I'll be there in like an hour" Chan spoke through the phone.
"Okay I gotta get dressed. But bae" I laughed.
I pulled out a Black dress with beading on the torso. The dress ended above mid thigh and I straightened my hair. For shoes I put on some black shiny pumps (picture on top/side)
Then I walked outside and waited. I checked the time and it was 8:40 pm
He was supposed to be ere already.
I let Chan have it and I kept waiting.
I looked at the time again ad it was 9:00 pm.
Maybe he wants me to meet him at the club.
I didn't protest I just jumped in the water.
The way the water felt tonight was dark, cold, and teeth clenching. It was like something was wrong. I immediately stopped swimming and floated to the top. I looked around in the dark blue sky and I saw black smoke flooding the sky far away, to my left.
I quickly kicked in action and speed swam to the smoke.
As I approached I saw a small house boat on fire and sinking. I have to help. I rushed over to the boat and used my water lifting powers to take some water and push it on the boat. The boat sunk quickly into the water. I dove after it I swam to the only cabin on the boat and opened the door by beating it with my tail.
Then I saw a person in there. I grabbed it out not caring about my exposure and I quickly swam to my house. I threw the person and I out if the water and I started doing CPR and yelling for Harry. He rushed out and I was by know completely mermaid style hurdling over this boy with tears rolling down my eyes because I realized who this person was.... it was MY Chandler Riggs.