Chapter 11: Down by the Ocean

Jades POV

-------

"HOLY FRICK!" I screamed.

"Well hello to you too!" Cloe said.

I didn't protest. I ran up to them and hugged the life out of them.

"We were just about to go swimming." I mumbled.

"Turn up! let's go!" Lola said.

Cloe and Lola went to get changed then strutted back down the steps. Cloe was wearing a neon blue bikini and Lola was wearing a baby blue & pastel pink bikini. The top was printed in flamingoes.

We all walked out the door and to the beach. I lad my towel down and sat down. Every body ran into the water. I smiled weakly and opened my book.

I brought a few books and magazines. I got bored from all the words so I opened the Netflix app and started watched the walking dead.

"HOLLA-LOU-YA! THEY ADDED SEASON 4" I screamed in my head.

I mentally started twerking.

I looked over and every body was in laughs and was having gun but me? Nope I the monster in the back reading books.

--------

Cloe's POV

--------

Why is Jade not in the water she loves swimming.

That is like her favorite thing to do other than riding horses.

She just seems off. And I'm gonna figure it out.

------

Jades POV

------

Every body soon got out of the water and ran over to me.

I looked at Harry and he nodded knowing to not let near me.

"Jade?" Lola asked.

I looked at her.

"Why didn't you swim? you love swimming?" she asked.

"I don't have the feels today." I said. She nodded.

Then Louis came over and shook out his hair. All over me.

"LOUIS!" Me and the girls and Harry yelled.

"You know what the water looks fine. I jumped up ad ran into it. Immediately turning into a mermaid.

My tail changed color. It was like a different color depending on my mood. Weird.

I swam into the cave and got onto land. I dried myself and walked back to the house.

That was very close.

-That Night-

(Still Jades POV)

I walked in the house and every body looked at me like I was crazy. "Where did you go?" Louis asked.

"Swimming?" I stated, but more like a question.

"You sure?" Cloe laughed.

I glared at her.

I nodded to Lou.

"Well ima go get changed." i said then I jumped up the stairs. I knew Harry was following me thou. I smirked to myself. When I got up the stairs I looked down. He wasn't there but I knew he would come. I slipped off my bikini top and threw it on the floor.

Then I went to the direction of the bathroom and I took off my bottoms. And at the bathroom door I too off my flip flops. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on for the bath. This was a huge tub. It was like a hot tub size. I stepped in the hot water. Then I put a lot of bubbles in the tub, all the way to the rim, and sunk down. Seconds later my tail appeared.

Then the door creaked open. A mop of chocolate curls popped through.

He had my clothes in his hands. His eyebrows were raised.

I smirked.

He dropped my clothes ad started stripping his clothes off. I covered my eyes when he got to is underwear. And I may or May have not peaked a bit.....

"How did you know I would come up here?" he asked stepping in the bubble bath with me.

"Call it mermaids

-into-wish-in- but I kinda felt like you would." I said. He smiled then cupped my face, also kissing. Then the kiss got heated. Moans kept escaping our lips. All of a sudden a knock came from the other side of the door.

"Sorry for "interrupting" but.... we were all gonna go clubbing tonight and we need to know if y'all are coming with us?" Niall spoke from the other side of the door.

Harry looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

I bit my lip and shrugged, "whatever you wanna do." I said and went for his neck while he talked to Niall.

I kissed him all over trying to find his sweet spot. Then he grunted. Right under his jaw, on his collar bone.

I started nibbling and sucking harshly and then softly.

"Oh My God!" he moaned.

"Harry mate? Are you a'right?" Niall asked confused.

"Yeah... the salt water just... made me get... the... runs!" he blurted. Then I started snickering.

He held up his pointer finger to his lips.

"Umm... okay.... any ways are you going out with us?" Niall asked.

"Umm... Nahh me and Jade are gonna stay while y'all are out." he said.

"Alrighty mate. See ya tomorrow." Niall said. Then I rolled out of the tub and grabbed a towel.

I threw the towel over me and dried myself.

I wrapped myself up in the towel and stood up.

I walked out of the bathroom and into our room and went into the walk-in closet. I dropped my towel and went to the underwear drawer. I slipped on some purple lace/see through undies. And a matching bra but it wasn't see through.

Then I slipped on Harry's Rolling Stones t shirt, that came to my knees.

Then I jumped on the bed and texted Lola.

------

Jade- are y'all gone?

Lola- yeah we left like 5 mins ago...

Jade- oh okay... have fun bae😘😂

Lola- you too😉😉😊😊

Jade- shut up!!!😉

-------

After that Harry walked in with a towel around his waist. Hung low on his v line. I bit my lip.

"I'm gonna go make dinner!" I said cheerfully.

"This is dinner!" he said motioning to his body.

"In your dreams, Harold!" I said and pecked his cheek.

"You little teaser!" he pouted.

Then I skipped down the steps.