Chapter 19: The Real Date (Part 2)

Jade's POV
---
-AT THE HOTEL-
I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. And slipped on a black strapless bra with black panties. Then I curled my black and rainbow hair. (Picture on top/side)
I applied black liquid eyeliner, forming a wing. Then I added (black, dark purple, and purple to match my dress) eyeshadow.
Finally finishing the look I applied my purple lipstick by MAC. It also matched my dress.
I looked myself in the mirror and felt proud.
I slipped on my mermaid ear cuff with and my anchor earrings then I slipped on my dress.
It was the one I got at the random store. It was purple, the torso was beaded and the bottom was fluffy like a tutu. I smiled and made sure my makeup matched my dress. I have never really wore this much makeup. But today I felt actually pretty.

I went to my bag and slipped on some socks and put on my purple converse.

Then I put on some accessories.
I grabbed some white bracelets that had purple tint. Then I grabbed black finger nail polish and painted my nails.

FINALLY FINISHED.

I grabbed my phone and small purse that contained my wallet and extra emergency stuff. And walked down the hall and into the elevator.
Harry told me to meet him at the hotel entrance. When I got there my eyes immediately met Harry's.
"Heyyy.." I said.
"Hey babe. You look really beautiful." he said and kissed my cheek.
"Ready Freddy?" I asked him.
"Ready, Ready!" he said I'm a high pitched American voice.
I busted out laughing. "Sometimes I think your a girl!" I said. Then we laughed.

He looked down at my shoes and raised his eyebrows.
I immediately felt self conscious and started thinking I should have dresses more like a girl and put heels on.
"Sorry..." I trailed off.
"Why?" He asked confused.
"Sorry I didn't dress better." I said and looked at the ground.
"Actually I love the shoes but most girls wear heels and end up breaking their neck but you didn't and I like that..." he said then he turned to me.
"Well I'm not most girls." I said and smiled at the ground then looked up to be meet by his beautiful green eyes.
"Your eyes are so beautiful" I said to him.
"Your so beautiful." he said. I blushed and wondered why we stopped.
"Why did---" I started to say but then he pointed to the restaurant behind me.
I turned around and the sign said, 'BLACK & WHITE'
I looked at the sign confused.
Then Harry held the door open for me.
I looked around and every girl was wearing white (all white) while every man was wearing black and white tux's.
Oh I get it now. Harry was even wearing a tux. Soon everybody was staring at me and they would give me dirty look when I walked by.
I felt awkward but I kept my head high. I mean damn, even the waiter was snobby and acted like I was a freak But when he waited the other table beside us he was completely a gentleman. (WHAT A FUCKTARD)
"What are you getting?" Harry asked.
"Umm. I don't even know what this stuff is. I'm used to mcdonalds and pickles." I said very embarrassed.
"Well I'm getting the Caesar & Hawaiian chicken salad" he said.
"Your such a girl sometimes." I said and laughed.
He laughed too.

-AFTER THE DINNER-

We walked out of the restaurant and I sighed in relief.
"What's next?" I asked.
"Come on." he said holding his hand out.
I took it and we walked down the street. Then we entered another place. It was like a mini bar.
"What would you like, love?" He asked.
"Umm I want a beer." I said.
"A beer?" he asked shocked.
I nodded.
"Damn. Sometimes I think your a man." he said referring to earlier. I rolled my eyes.
"Two beers togo please." Harry said.
We got our beers and went back to walking.
We were in a comfortable silence just walking somewhere. I didn't really know where we were going so I started singing hoping Harry would know the song and would sing with me.
"She said walking in a straight line. That's not really her style. They all got the same heart beat but hers is falling behind. Nothing in the world could ever bring them down. Yeah there invincible and she's just in the back ground. And she says I wish that I could be like the cool kids. Cuz all cool kids they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids...." I sang.
Then Harry started singing, "He says I'm talking with a big smile, they haven't got a clue. Yeah, there living the good life can't see what he's going through. They're driving fast cars but they don't know where they're going. In the fast lane living life with out knowing. And he says I wish that I could be be like the cool kids cuz all the cool kids they seem to fit in I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids cuz all the cool kids they seem to get it I wish that I could be like the cool kids. Like the cool kids."
Then we both sang together," and they said I wish that I could be like the cool kids. Cuz all the cool kids they seem to fit in I wish that I could be like the cool kids. Like the cool kids." And we sand that verse 3 times. After we sang I looked at Harry. he was already staring at me.
"What?" I questioned him.
"Your voice is amazing." he said awestruck.
"Thanks..." I said. Then I stood on my tip toes and pecked his cheek. Leaving a purple lip stain.
All of a sudden Harry stopped walking. We were on a cliff and the moon was like level and there was a car on the cliff and below the cliff was a bunch of mountains.(picture on top/side but it's in the day and in the book there date is at night) "OMG. This is so beautiful...." I said awestruck.

(Cliff Hanger!!!!! literally it's on a cliff!!!!!! Lol)