Chapter 5: Clubbing and Sleeping

Jades P O V

(Jade looks like Demi Lovato)

--------------------

We got a hotel. And we quickly went to our rooms to get dressed. I walked in the doors an there was only one bed. And it was a heart shaped one. Oh no. The couples suite. "Harry?" I asked. Then I looked at him. He was just as shocked as I was. Then I busted out laughing. "Oh well." I said. "I'm gonna change in the bathroom." Harry said. I nodded. While I was at the mall I snuck into VS and bought a strapless black bra with matching panties. I quickly stripped to nude and slipped on the cute undergarments. Then the bathroom door opened an out came Harry. My eyes widened. An Harry starred at my exposed body.

I looked at Harry's out fit and when I got to his pants Harry jr. was poking up. I blushed and Harry quickly turned around. I quickly asked, Harry not caring if I was partially naked or not, "which dress should I wear?" I asked holding up a tight fitting, butterfly sleeves, little black dress with the back cut out of it ad it stopping above mid thigh or the other one that was royal blue and was also tight fitted on the top but at the waist it poofed out a little, it was hilo, and the low stopped at the knee and the hi was at mid thigh and the top was sleeveless.

"The b-black one is nice?" he stuttered.

"Thanks bae!" I threw the blue one on the bed and skipped over to Harry, kissed him on his cheek and then jumped into the bathroom. Before I slipped on the dress I needed color. I took some if the DIY I bought at the store and painted my hair blue, pink, purple, and black. Then I slipped on the dress. For makeup I applied red lip stick and black, purple, and blue eyes shadow. I put on mascara. And added a wing with liquid eyeliner.

I walked out of the bathroom and spun in a circle. "Amazeballs or Nahh?" I asked him.

"Amazeballs." he laughed in a American accent.

"Thanks so much, love!" I said in a British accent.

"Wow your accent is amazeballs." he said.

"Duhh. Oh and yours too!" I said laughing.

•AT THE CLUB•

We walked in and pretty soon I was whaling down all kinds of drinks and I was dancing. Grinding my hips on random men and women, just who ever wanted to dance.

It was probably 1am when Harry came over to me and pulled me away.

"I wanna dance!" I "whispered" and giggled.

"We should go Jade it's getting late and your drunk!" I said.

"But....." I said and gave him my puppy dog look.

----

HARRYS POV

----

Oh no not the puppy dog eyes. I felt bad. But she was so sexy. I just mmmhhh!

"And I'm horny!" she blurts. But then covers her mouth with a giggle.

SHIT! I can't win for loosing. "We have to go!" I stood my ground.

"Okay then. You won't get nun of this!" She said and waved down her body. OOPS! There goes Harry jr. I pick her up bridal style and pack her into the cab I ordered. You could tell her drunk was was wearing off. So she's partially sober. "I'm still horny, you know?" she leaned up and whispered in my ear. I hate to say it but I love this chick. And not bc she horny. She started kissing my neck, nibbling on my earlobe and sucking every where. We then pulled up to the hotel. I picked Jade up and packed her to the elevator. She was know fast asleep. She is so beautiful. I got to the room and opened the door then kicked it closed. I pulled Jades dress off of her then put her into some sweats and a normal t shirt. Then I changed into boxers and bare chest.

•GOODNIGHT•