Part 7

Liam was fed up of it all. He appreciated Scott, he really did. Even when he was too protective. But this was just too far. He was happy with Theo living with him. He knew he was potentially putting himself in danger but he had a strong feeling that Theo had changed, and for the better.

You see, for Liam, coming out is hard. He was never accepted by his parents and he wants to be able to stay friends with his pack instead of making it awkward all of the time. He hasn't told anyone. Like, anyone, not even Hayden. He doesn't want to be rejected by anyone ever again.

For Liam, he has to stay strong for the sake of the others. Liam is basically Scott's only REAL beta, and with that title he earns responsibility. There are times where Liam has given up on everything, but that isn't him anymore. Liam likes to try and stay positive and confident, though usually his confidence is knocked at the worst times for him and the pack. He just wants to make someone proud after what his parents had done to him after he came out to them.

Liam never really understood his sexually. Sure, he was attracted to Hayden. But not romantically. He thought that him and Hayden would be better off as friends, leaving them both single. Hayden moved on quickly, though Liam did not. He knew it was the right thing to do, not stringing Hayden along, but it didn't feel right in the moment. Liam thinks that he is bisexual, however he often leans toward dating guys. 

Back in reality, Liam was pissed at Scott. Couldn't he let Liam be happy for just one day? 

Liam enjoyed Theo's company. A lot. He felt like he had known him forever, though they had only just finished their dinner. Theo brought many smiles to Liam's face, and Theo loved the sight. 

To Theo, his life was difficult. All the drama with the dread doctors and his sister gave him a bad reputation, but he wasn't in control of those situations. It wasn't his fault. He lived with the guilt of killing his sister almost everyday, and that weighs him down, as though he had to carry the world on his shoulders. 

Theo had felt a connection to Liam ever since coming back from Hell. He loved the fact that he was finally free. When he was pushed out of the ground, the first face he saw was Liam's. 

Theo has had a crush on Liam for the best part of 2 years, ever since the first time they met. Before this, Theo didn't believe in Love At First Sight. But then, everything he ever believed in changed. He was hopelessly in love with the blue eyed beta. Hopelessly in love. 

Theo felt obligated to hide his feelings. 

Now, obviously that would be harder, since he was living  with the boy. 

All Theo wanted to be was accepted. Sure, he'd done awful things before, he knew that. But he wanted friends. A normal life.