Part 53

Lydia had called for a pack meeting whilst she was in Derek's car. They all thought it would be best if everyone met Hope before Liam started panicking about no one helping him find Theo.

To say that the rest of the pack members were surprised would be an understatement. They were all nervous, especially since it was Lydia who had asked them to meet, and not Scott, who was literally in charge of the pack.

They trusted Lydia though, and so they all waited in Derek's loft, chatting amongst themselves.

-----------------------------------------------

Stiles flopped onto Derek's bed, away from the rest of the pack. He had a pounding headache and couldn't be bothered to be thinking about anything right now.

Lately, he had been noticing that Derek was becoming very distant. He wouldn't call Stiles all the time to make sure that he was okay, he wouldn't ask to spend time with the human. Stiles couldn't remember the last time they had spent time with each other, alone. 

It really did upset him, feeling like his other half didn't have time for him anymore. It just made Stiles feel lonely and used. Though he wouldn't tell anyone that's how he felt.

The boy understood that Derek was hurt, upset and confused about Theo's disappearance. If Stiles ever spent the night here in the past, after Theo was gone, he saw Derek reading the letter over and over again in the middle of the night, as if it was like if he read it enough, Theo would suddenly come back.

Stiles didn't know what to do.

-------------------------------------------------------

To say that Scott was confused would be an understatement. He would notice Derek, Lydia and Liam hanging together more often, and he was happy for them. He was glad that they were so close.

But recently, the three of them had been disappearing frequently, not telling anyone where they were going or what they were doing. 

Scott realised that he may just be being overprotective, but he left a little left out. He thought everyone was close enough to be able to tell each other what was going on, but he shrugged away the thoughts.

Maybe they're just looking for Theo, he thought to himself, because he knew that the four of them together were inseparable. 

A pair of arms around his waist struck the alpha out of his thoughts. He plastered a smile on his  face and gave Isaac a kiss on the cheek, the two of them swaying as though they were dancing.

Scott didn't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------

Allison didn't really mind Lydia not spending too much time with her. They had so many memories already and Allison couldn't think of one thing they had done together yet.

She had noticed her significant other hanging around with Derek a lot more, though. It didn't worry her, though, because the hunter knew that her girlfriend would tell her if she was having second thoughts about her relationship.

Come to think of it, Allison did miss Theo. Although some of the pack still couldn't see it yet, she could tell that he had changed so much before he left, and she was starting to get used to seeing him more often and laughing at his stupid jokes. 

She wanted to help her lover find her best friend, but at the same time, she wanted to stay with the pack to make sure they were all okay.

Allison didn't know what to do. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Derek's black Camaro parked outside of  the werewolf's house, and he gently tapped the girl's shoulder, waking her up.

"Hey, sweetheart, wake up," He said quietly, and a pair of green eyes shone through the darkness of the car.

"You ready to meet out friends?" Liam asked, peering his head through the gap between the two front seats and 'booping' Hope's nose, which made her giggle.

She rubbed her eye's tiredly and sat up, nodding. "Ready as I'll ever be!" She exclaimed, unlocking the car door and standing outside it, waiting for everyone else. Lydia climbed out of the back seat, pushing Liam onto the ground in the process, making him huff.

Derek stood next to Hope and the young girl whispered, "Can you hold my hand?" Derek nodded and took the soft, small hand in his large ones. 

Lydia and Liam pushed each other around to the other side of the car, smiling at their silliness. 

Hope grabbed Liam's hand and placed it in her own, the two older werewolves squeezing her hands reassuringly as they walked towards the door.

Hope could only pray that everyone liked her. All she wanted to do was find Theo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

yay an update 

do y'all want me to make derek x Lydia cannon or nah - I lowkey want to but idk 

also peep the dad sides of liam and derek showinggggg