Part 59

The pack watched as Theo and Hope said their goodbyes. They watched as Theo climbed out of the truck and stood in front of it, as though he was protecting his own child. They saw Hope, disappearing into the bottom of the car, probably scared for her life. 

---------------------------------------------------------

It took a maximum of fifteen seconds for the whole situation to kick off. Millions of bullets flew past Theo, and fortunately, the pack couldn't see any that hit the chimera.

The mass amount of hunters came into view. It was as though they were everywhere. Whichever direction the pack looked in, there were clusters of people holding weapons out, as if they were about to march into a war. 

The pack watched, helpless, as Theo began turning. His fangs were visible and his eyes glowed a brilliant gold, the colour that Liam had learnt to fall in love with. His heart ached as he watched his lover, trapped in a situation he didn't deserve to be in. 

The sound of gunshots filled the air as Theo attacked the hunters, putting up one hell of a fight. They all saw bodies drop to the ground, their life taken from them in an effort to save a child, who's life had barely just begun. 

The wolves heard the snap of necks, bones, legs. Lydia and Mason were glad they couldn't hear it, for seeing the bones break was enough to make them gag.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You want more? Come and get it!" 

Theo spoke out to the remaining hunters, his voice barely even human. There were only around six of them left at this point. Liam's heart was racing and he wished he could have been there to help the love of his life. The werewolf saw the blood that covered Theo's clothes, and his head hurt at the sight. 

None of the hunters shot, and the pack were beginning to become confused as to why he had been taken, if he had already won. That was before they heard the voice of someone they thought they were rid of a long time ago. 

"Not so fast. I'm not quite finished with you yet," 

Scott identified the voice as Monroe's and the pack let out a collective groan as they realized that she was back.

They didn't have time to discuss it, though, because the next thing they heard was an incredibly loud shot. 

It all happened in slow motion. The bullet flew through the air, and eventually buried itself into Theo's stomach.

Liam had to cover his mouth to stop his sobs from filling the heavy air. He watched as his lover crashed to the ground, in absolute agony. Lydia wrapped her arms around him, too, no longer wanting to watch the scene that was unfolding in front of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Theo was picked up by a few hunters, and if Theo hadn't been shot, he would have easily been able to fight them off. "Monroe, yellow wolfsbane can't kill me." 

The pack watched as Monroe's turned from a proud expression to one of confusion, and Isaac let out a little snicker at her face, making Scott chuckle lightly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

The pack began to feel tired. Mason's head was killing him; Scott felt weak. They knew that they were coming to the end of the memory, ad so they all tried their best to pay as much attention as they could. Liam still refused to look at his lover, but he did listen in.

"Hope!" A horrid cough filled the air, and it made the pack shiver at just the sound of it. It was as though his lungs were failing him. "Don't forget what I told you!" 

Scott watched as Theo passed out, and his head turned to the car. "I won't, dad!" 

Everything went black. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Scott was the first to wake up. He looked around at his pack, all of them still out cold on the floor. He looked at Hope, realised she was shivering. 

With all of his strength, he picked Hope up gingerly and carried her to Derek's room, using his foot to knock on the door.

"What do you want?" A voice asked from the other side of it. 

Scott had never heard Derek's voice so shaky. He wondered what had happened but shrugged to himself, kicking the door open gently with his foot.

Derek was standing in an instant, rushing to the girl in the alpha's arms. He wiped his red eyes and ignored Scott, who was fixed on looking at the red patches on the man's cheeks.

"What happened?" The older werewolf asked, taking the fragile girl. He held her in his arms, tucking loose hair behind her ear. 

"She took us to see what happened, remem- Oh fuck, you didn't come, did you?"

"Didn't come where?!" Derek was beyond angry at this point, and he couldn't deal with the emotions that were still flooding through him.

"Hope... she made us go inside her head... we know what happened the night you went to pick her up, Derek." 

Derek raised his eyebrows as he walked over to his bed, ignoring Stiles' scent on it as he placed the unconscious girl onto the mattress, covering her with the duvet. He placed a kiss to her forehead and stood up, walking over to Scott.

"He was taken by Monroe, Derek." 

-------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

and I oop-