Part 66

They did exactly that, two days later. They found Allison's favourite river, took her ashes, which they demanded be ready the night before, and ordered pizza hut. 

Everybody bought different flowers: Derek brought tulips; Theo, Liam and Hope brought Lilys; Scott brought white roses; Malia brought red roses; Kira brought bluebells; Isaac brought yellow roses; Mason and Corey brought orchids, and Lydia brought sunflowers, knowing that they were Allison's favourite. 

Stiles wasn't there, he moved to a place in Virginia, Mystic Falls, after hearing Hope talk about how nice it was there over the phone once. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

The river looked beautiful. Flowers covered the surface, it reminded Lydia of a painting that both she and her lover were obsessed with. They placed the letter on top of a sunflower, and watched it fall down the river gracefully. 

They decided not to take part in speeches, for they knew that Allison would most definately find a way to haunt them if they started crying. 

Instead, they spent the night camping under a weeping willow, pizza boxes littering the grass as a fire burnt in the middle of their spot. Hope and Liam cuddled Theo, who was now almost fully healed thanks to Hope and Dr Deaton. 

Many laughs were exchanged that night, many memories were made. It was a night that no one would forget. 

Theo and Liam fixed all of their issues that night. They talked it all out whilst Hope hung around with Derek and Lydia, and they both finally realized their undying love for each other. 

Scott revealed that Isaac and him were married that night. They had done it privately a few weeks ago, but the wanted it to be a surprise. They raised their rings to the sky, hoping that Allison would see and be happy for them.

Hope had a wonderful time that night. She grew closer with the group and Scott officially made her a part of the McCall Pack. Her smile never faded after that. 

Theo was also made a part of the McCall Pack that night. Liam was su[er proud of him, and Theo couldn't wipe the grin off of his face.

Lydia and Derek cuddled all night, star-gazing on the grass. They were made for each other, it seems. 

No matter what this pack had been through, they'd come out on top of it all and maganged to stick together as a family. They all loved each other so much and they would never forget the queen who now lived amongst the stars.

------------------------------------------------------------

Allison watched all of that night. Her mum had her arm around the hunter's shoulder and they both watched the night unfold, a smile on both of their faces.

"Are you happy?" Her mother asked as they watched the pack fall asleep on top of each other, keeping everyone warm and safe.

"I've never been happy, mum." A genuine smile was plastered on Allison's face as she turned away from the scene, facing her mum and pulling her in for a tight hug.

And it was true. Allison was feeling the best she's ever felt.

She was finally happy, and she was glad everyone else was too. All she had ever wanted was for them to be happy.

Her dream had come true, she couldn't have asked for a better ending. 

----------------------------------------------------------

a/n

sh