Part 60

Theo let out a pained chuckle, and even though he was feeling slightly stronger, the vervain was still being injected into his blood. His wrists had gotten used to the feeling of the rope burning them, and the bullet wounds refused to heal. He had slashes on his face, only God knows from what, and his arms were cut and bruised. In short, he looked like a mess. 

Theo was spitting blood frequently now, because of the literal hole in his stomach. He spat, and then leaned back against his chair as much as he could, working with his restraints to rest his back. 

"If you really think I'm about to tell you where she is, you're dumber than I thought you were." Theo erupted into a fit of coughs as both Calavera's in front of him chuckled. 

"Aw, look at you protecting her." Charlotte spoke up, and Theo wished he could suddenly become deaf so that he wouldn't have to listen to her whiny voice. 

Theo rolled his eyes, looked up at Araya. "She's seven years old, she has no control over what she is or does, she's lost her whole family, has more power than any of the McCall Pack put toge-" Both Charlotte and Araya gasped, their eye's widening and giving Theo the oppurtunity to smirk at their idiocy. 

"Ah, so you didn't know that she was just a kid?" Theo chuckled, the pain in his stomach making his eye's glow a bright golden colour. 

"Shut the fuck up, Theo, otherwise I swear I will shoot so many bullets into your head that even God won't recognise you." Araya messed with the gun in her hands, swinging in front of his face. Theo so desperately wanted to rip her apart. 

"I'm an athiest, fire at will." He looked down to hide his chuckle, and the chimera's hair flopped over his eyes, making the hunters in front of him slightly nervous. 

"You haven't answered the question, and so I'll ask again," Araya crouched in front of Theo, the gun resting on his thigh. "Where is Hope Mikaelson?"

Theo looked up again, his hair wild and his eyes yellow. "Are you deaf? I told you, I'm not telling you shit about where she is, bitch."

The older Calavera sighed, pushing the barrel of the gun into his leg. 

"You aren't gonna kill me, because you know I'm you're only shot at finding her. You aren't smarter than me, Araya, I can see right through you. And you're daughter there, Charlotte, she isn't much better. Like now, you're going to look at her and she's going to scream so it will knock me out, right? Because you know I'm getting stronger now."

To say the two hunters were scared would be an understatement. They looked at each other, and for the first time ever, Theo saw fear on Araya's face.

As if on queue, Charlotte screamed, and Theo tried his hardest not to let it in. He wasn't strong enough to block it out, but he survived longer than he did the first time around.Nonetheless, Theo's head fell back and his world became a black pit of nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------

He woke up in a small room, his arms and legs no longer restrained. To his left was a window, blocked off by metal beams, to his right was a prison bed. 

The room was small, in the shape of an average box. It was hot in there, but as a chimera, Theo tricked himself into thinking he was cool. The window let the daylight in, allowing him to see clearly. In front of him was a door, with a small hatch in the middle, which Theo presumed would be for food. It only proved Theo's statement from before to be true, they couldn't kill the chimera because then they would be back at square one and have a pack of supernatural creatures on their tail. Theo hoped that the McCall Pack would go after them both, anyway.

As the chimera he sat up, rubbing his eyes as if that would make all of the pain disappear. He stood, stretching his legs after hours of being tied up. 

He poked at his bullet wounds, making him hiss in pain whenever he touched a sensitive spot. 

Apparently, he was right about the ropes, too. As he looked down at his wrists, he could see red marks around them from where he had been held to the chair. As he rubbed the marks, steam radiated off of them, as though they were fire. 

His head was pounding, probably from the amount of vervain in his system.

Vervain. What was it? Why had Theo never heard of it? More importantly, where did the Calavera's get it from.

Theo sighed and sat on the bed, his whole body aching as he prayed that somebody would find him soon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

guys theres like 5 chapters left