Part 40 - Derek Hale

Dear Der,

i dont care if im not allowed to call you that because tough shit, i just did. amd there isnt  thing you can do about it.

let me say something. this isnt your fault. i repeat: this. isnt. your. fault.

you have a tendency to blame every bad thing that happens on youself and this time you dont need to. like i said to lyds, there is no need to blame yourself.

i dont think words can express how much you mean to me. youve never let me down. alright, maybe at the pack meeting you did but that's beside the point.

youve always been there for me through my ups and my downs, never pinned the blame on me outed me. you are such an amazing person.

you dont deserve anything bad to happen to you. all you deserve is happiness.

im sorry about paige, im sorry about kate. i know they are touchy subjects but you never let me talk about them before. now there isn't anyone to stop me.

im sure paige is thankful. she was in a lot of pain and you did what was right for her. im proud of you for doing that even thought it was like 12 years ago.

kate is just a bitch, im glad she's gone. although its a shame i didnt get to kill her. im sure you agree, anyway.

hopefully stiles will be different. he brings a smile to your face that i have never seen. you look so happy that my heart could burst.

continue to love asyou do, it will get you far in life.

although maybe think of some new threats, none of us buy them anymore.

i love you, big brother. always have and always will.

- Theo x

(P.S. im sorry about the window but ur rich so im sure u can fix it)