Part 41 - Liam Dunbar

Dear my epic love,

where should i even begin?

you are everything ive ever wanted and more.

you loved me when i was inconsolable and i will forever be in your debt.

you made me happy when i didnt deserve to be happy, you loved me when i didnt deserve to be loved.

you freed me from hell, and i am eternally grateful.

fuck it, this sounds so much like a  poem.

i love you so much, dunbar. aw remember when i used to call you that. those were the days. except they weren't because  i didnt actually have you.

people like us, people who are perfectly wrong for each other, only meet once in a life time. and so i want you to use the love that you have for me and charm your way through to someone else, im sure its possible.

if not, everyone in this world is crazy because who wouldnt want to have you?

let me say a few things. its not like you can tell me no, anyway.

your smile reminds me of an angel. if they were real, they'd be your smile. it lights up whatever room you walk into, even if everyone present is sad or frustrated you can make them feel better in seconds. that is the definition of an angel.

your hair reminds me of my mothers. golden blonde, smooth, clean. there hasn't been a single day where you've had bad hair. it makes you who you are.

this is so cliche oh my god.

your eyes are your best physical trait. i could look at them for hours. ive been lost in them so many times. they are the perfect shade of blue. if the colour of the ocean was able to be taken and replicated, it would be your eyes. they are one of the main things i will miss about you, pretty blue eyes.

my life with you was a series of countdowns. i was always nervous around you, and sometimes i was at a loss for words. your laugh is the cutest thing i have ever heard and i will forever treasure it.

inside of my hoodie is a ocean ribbon. im wearing a matching one on my wrist. you can wear that one too, if you want. that way we will always be connected somehow.

leaving you hurts like hell, my love.

- theo <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

oh my god my emotions

-theglue

^ her books are amazing and i referenced almost all of her book titles in this chapter, please go and read them if you have the time because thet are absolutely amazing.

ily all and i hope you enjoyed the 8 chapter spam, because i know i did