Part 62

2 days later...

Hope's plan was put into action 15 minutes ago. Everyone was positioned in areas that would benefit the outcome; get Theo out alive.

Everyone was confident that this would work.

Derek, although he was a great fighter and the pack would have loved it if he could help them against the hunters, stayed with Hope, using his fighting skills to protect her instead. 

Liam's heart was pounding. If this didn't work, he wasn't sure what would. It had taken Hope six days to come up with this plan and she was the most mature person he had ever met. He couldn't live without Theo, and he wouldn't be leaving here until he had the chimera in his arms. 

As soon as they heard the click of Hope's fingers, the wolves moved toward the building, half of them already turning into their respective 'creatures of the night'. Lydia was with them too, knowing that her scream could knock humans out in seconds. Allison followed with her bow, knowing that she would be able to help the pack out. 

All everyone could do was hope that this worked, because, as much as they would hate to have to admit it, they all missed having the chimera around. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 days and 4 hours earlier...

"I think I have a plan." 

The pack looked up, expectantly as they waited for the girl to speak. They were all surprised, even though they knew they shouldn't have been, for this girl was quite possibly the smartest girl they had ever met. 

"As a witch," Hope started, thinking that she should explain the basics behind this plan of hers. "I can obviously perform spells, as most of you have seen already." The pack nodded, and Hope took the chance to mumble a 'sorry' to Derek. Derek only smiled in return. 

"The first part of my idea is a locator spell. Basically, all I'll need is a map of Beacon Hills and the surrounding areas, that ash stuff that this loft is made out of or whatever you said, and something of da- something of Theo's. I'll be able to find out where he is." 

Liam tried his best to keep his calm as Hope spoke. Why hadn't she said something before if  she could find out where he was? He brushed the thoughts away and sighed, telling himself to be grateful for all the help that everone was offering. 

"From there, you guys will go in, and I'll place a cloaking spell over you all so that you can get into the place without being seen. I won't be able to hold it for long, so you'll have to move quickly. Is that okay?"

Scott nodded and Hope took it as a sign to carry on. "Once you guys are in, the spell will hold for six minutes. You'll be able to be seen after that, so make sure you're careful. I'll be putting up a barrier, one that humans can't get past, until I can see Theo. So Allison, make sure you come out with him." 

The pack looked at each other, before nodding, agreeing with the plan. "Alright, red," Lydia shivered at the sound of the nickname that Theo used to call her so often. "Let's get this show on the road."

-------------------------------------------------------

A day later....

Hope had been resting, gathering her strength for their mission. When the day came to, she was ready. 

"Someone get me a candle, please? And don't crowd, it makes me anxious." 

Liam hurried off and threw a candle in her direction. She caught it and placed it on the floor besides the map, holding Theo's hoodie in her lap. 

Hope dumped the mountain ash onto the middle of the map, and with a flick of her wrist, (a/n; look at da flick of dat wrist - omd i hate msyelf) the candle glowed a warm orange. The pack gasped collectively, making the young girl giggle.

The group watched in amazement as the spell unfolded. The girl was whispering, the ash was moving. If Stiles was here, he would be so excited, Derek thought, but he quickly pushed it to the back of his head. 

" Use this item ut Theodoro Raeken. Movere ad ad ad designandum qua cinis ipse est, oportet auxilium nostris. Find Theo." The young girl repeated the same words over and over again, and before the pack even knew what was happening, the ash was moving towards the edge of the map. Derek stepped forward, watching it stop at a place he knew too well:

Beacon Hills Preserve.

----------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago...

Everyone rushed, getting ready for their mission. They would do whatever it would takee to get Theo back. 

Allison packed all different kinds of arrows, placing them in a sheath that was on her back. 

Malia practised her shift, turning from wolf to human constantly in the back room, Lydia there to comfort her.

Scott, well, Scott was being the Alpha and helping Liam control his wolf, making sure that he wouldn't completely lash out on anyone. 

Isaac helped Kira practice her sword skills, and they fought in style in the bedroom. 

Derek stayed with Hope, helping her pack what she needed to complete the spells. 

Corey just walked around, helping out wherever he could, because Derek sent Mason away to Stiles, making sure he was okay. Like Hope had said, they were here to save someone, not to watch people die. 

------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes ago...

The pack piled into their cars, not really caring about who rode with who. When they arrived, they were more than ready. 

Hope ran over the plan and got her spell set up in the car. 

10 minutes later, and the pack was invisible, much to all of their amazement. Hope only laughed at their goofiness and waved them away, the pack positioning themselves around the building.

15 minutes later, they heard Hope click her fingers and they took off, finding the nearest exits together.

Hope willed for this to work.

----------------------------------------------