Part 29

Theo's theory came true at exactly eleven minutes past one that day, his happiness crashing down on him, as if he was an idiot to believe that he was allowed to enjoy living.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PACK CHAT:

Scott: Y'all free for a pack meeting at 3? Wanna catch up with you all :)

Scream Queen: Only if Stiles makes his signature cookies

Stiles: I was summoned?

Scream Queen: I want bLOODY COOKIES

Stiles: Oh sure, Lyds

Derk: I saw you like... four days ago Scott?

Scott: thaTS A LONG TIME OK

Huntress: I want cookies too

Isaac: aight I shall be there, even though I'm with scoot rn 

SkinWalker changed Scott's name to 'scoot'.

scoot: why is this my pack

Derk: shrug

Chameleon: yAY A PACK MEETING

Chameleon: I missed u all

Chameleon: We'll all be there

Chameleon: Wont we, gUYS..? *imagine me being peter hale and vry vry scary*

Peter: Me?

Mason: wtf?

Mamalia: dAdDy?

Derk: peter remove urself before I remove u

Peter: Rood.

Huntress has removed Peter from the chat.

Huntress: bitch lasagne

Thing 1: yES ALLISON HIT THOSE TUNES

Huntress: *bows* thank you, thank you

Pup: what a bunch of dorks

Scream Queen: you love us though

Pup: Yes I doooooo

Read at 2:25pm

-------------------------------------------------------

Theo was worried when Liam's eyes lingered on his phone screen, as though he was trying to decide something. Theo looked up at Liam from his seat on the floor, since the other three of his best friends were hogging the couch. He didn't mind, though. As long as they were happy. They had been binging Lucifer and Lydia had been complaining about her aching head.

Liam, Derek and Lydia has turned their attention to their phones all of a sudden, and Theo didn't pay much attention to it. It was probably the group chat for the pack, the one that Theo had removed himself from.

That was, until, Liam paused the episode and wiggled off of the couch and out of Derel's grip. He stood beside Theo, now towering over the young chimera, and held his hand out. "Can we go for a chat?" He muttered, refusing to make eye contact with Theo.

Theo frowned, looking up at Derek and Lydia. They nodded reassuringly, knowing it was only about the pack meeting.

"Go," Lydia whispered quietly, ruffling Theo's hair as he hesitantly grabbed Liam's hand, and was then dragged to one of the Hale loft bedrooms. Yes, they were still at Derek's. So what?

——————————————

Theo's thoughts were racing around his head as he awkwardly sat down on the bed, Liam beside him. The chimera's hands were shaking, his breathing was unsteady, his nerves beginning to settle in.

"It's not to do with us, as a pair." Liam said, and Theo let out a small breath that he hadn't known he'd been holding. Liam chuckled lightly at his lovers reaction.

Theo looked at the beta expectantly, waiting for Liam to continue. His nerves had died down at this point, but he was still weary of the words that he thought would come out of Liam's mouth.

"I'm taking you to a pack meeting later," Liam told Theo, as more of a statement than a question. Theo opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Liam.

"Before you say something, like everyone hates you and no one wants you there, hear me out. So what if they don't like you? There the ones who would be missing out, because getting to know you has been the best decision I have made in my entire life. You'll have me, and Derek, and Lydia there, and I swear to god I will shoot anyone that tries to hurt you. Okay?"

Theo nodded, his eyes teary, processing Liam's speech. He felt warm inside, he had never been more comfortable around someone than when he listened to Liam.

Theo took Liam's hands, which were rested on his lap before and looked up at Liam, into his ocean eyes. "Ok. I'll go," Theo gave Liam a small smile and Liam squealed, wrapping ya arms around the back of the chimera's neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you, T."

Liam knew that the pack had caused Theo many mental health issues in the past, from depression to eating disorders. Theo hasn't told Liam about himself in that state until about 3 weeks ago, and it had all happened after he had come up from hell and no one had trusted him.

Liam swore that he would seriously harm anyone who hurt his chimera, even if it was his own alpha.

——————————————

a/n
an update, yay
if there's spelling mistakes im sorry, blame my broken ass phone
how do y'all think the pack will react to Theo being there?
ily all