The Most Feared Child in The World

**A/N: Request from ilovepepperpotts. Sorry its coming a bit late, I was having a hard time thinking of a good plot/story that would fit your requests :) Peter is 2 in this one-shot, and the biological son of Tony and Natasha, and everyone else is his aunty or uncle. Things take a strange turn during Hope and Scott's anniversary party.**

"Tasha? Where is Peter's bow tie?" Tony rummaged through his son's wardrobe, looking for the tie, as well as .

"Why are we putting him in a bow tie, he's 2, Tones," Natasha said, leaning against the doorway.

"The invite said to dress nice, I just want him to look good!"

Natasha laughed, but walked over to the wardrobe to help nonetheless. "Here, it's in the top drawer."

"Why do we keep the bow tie with the socks?"

Natasha didn't even respond, just went to get Peter out of his crib. "Hey, baby."

The little boy rubbed a chubby fist over his eye. "'Orning, Mommy!"

"Good morning, Petya. Are you ready to see Aunty Hope and Uncle Scott today?" Scott and Hope had moved out shortly after they got married, and now the only ones in the Compound were Tony, Nat, Peter, Bruce, and Wanda. The rest of the team had their own places all over New York.

Peter nodded happily, humming to himself while the ex-assassin carried him into the bathroom for a bath. While she was running the water, she peeled off her son's pajamas, and tickled him lightly.

After a bath, and a brief struggle with the toddler to get him dressed, Natasha brought the boy out to Tony, who was sitting on the couch watching news. Tony was wearing blue dress pants, with a white button up and a pair of dress shoes. Peter, who was also wearing blue pants and a dress shirt, jumped into his arms.

"Hey, bambino, we match! Oh, wait, no... What's this? You get a cool bow tie?"

Peter laughed at his dad. "I gots cool shoes!" The child struggled to stand up, then stomped around to make his shoes light up.

Tony made an exaggerated face. "Those. Are. The. Coolest!"

Natasha laughed at her son and her husband's antics, then headed down the hall to change and finish getting ready herself.

The family of 3 was only an hour late getting out of their apartment, and that was an achievement. The drive over to the park where Scott and Hope were having their party was short, and they pulled up to the spot soon enough.

"Uncle Scott! Aunty Hope!" Peter shouted, catching everyone's attention. He started running at full speed, barreling into the couple's outstretched arms.

"Peter!" Tony and Natasha rushed to catch up to their son.

"Sorry for that, Scott." Tony extended a hand to his friend, who had been knocked backwards by the toddler. Hope chuckled and stood up, Peter latched onto her shoulders.

"No problem, Tones, it's good practice." Scott smiled good-naturedly.

"Oh? Are you..." Natasha trailed off, gesturing to Hope suggestively.

"I am!" Everyone cheered and congratulated the couple, while Peter looked on confusedly.

"Hey, why didn't I get some love from the squirt?" Bucky stepped forward, taking Peter out of Hope's arms and hoisting the boy up to his shoulders.

"Where Uncle Steve?"

"Steve is at home, Underoos, he had a cold today."

"Oh, that's too bad," Clint frowned. "I'll ask Laura to make some of her famous chicken soup, it's perfect for colds."

Bucky laughed, his shoulders shaking Peter from side to side. "Thanks, Clint, but I think he's drowning in soup right now. I made a pot last night and Bruce dropped some off this morning."

Bruce blushed at the sudden call out. "Hey, how was I supposed to know you had already made soup?"

Everyone laughed again, but a squeal of delight cut through it. Peter was pointing to a playground near the picnic tables the superheroes had set up.

"You want to go play?" Tony took his son from the super soldier's shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah!" The toddler cheered, while Tony and Natasha had a quiet conversation of who would take him to play.

"I'll take him," Rhodey offered. I've been here for a bit already, you guys catch up with everyone."

The man took Peter from his dad's arms and walked him over to the park. The little boy wiggled down to the ground, then ran towards the swings. "Push me!"

Rhodey smiled and obliged the kid, lifting him up into the swings and pushing him softly. Ever since he'd been born, Peter had changed so much. He made everyone happier, kinder, and softer, and most of all, he made the Compound a home.

Rhodey still remembered Tony's crazy of baby-proofing the whole Compound, putting covers on all the conference table corners and baby locks on all the lab doors.

"Uncle Rhodey, up!" Peter put his arms up and pulled his Uncle from his thoughts.

As soon as his little shoes touched the ground, the toddler took off, little lights blinking as he ran. He made a beeline for the slides.

Rhodey waited at the bottom, catching Peter as he slid down the slide.

"Rhodes!" The man turned towards the shout, and was met with the sweet smell of grilled corn on the cob and burgers. Sam lifted a spatula.

"Do you want cheese on this burger?"

"Yeah, I-" Rhodey shouted back, but cut himself off when he heard the unmistakable shriek of Peter falling off the slide. "Peter!"

Before the toddler could hit the ground, and before Rhodey, Tony, Nat, or any of the others there could move, the boy flailed and slim threads of white fiber shot out from his wrists. In an instant he was suspended in mid-air, tangled in spider silk.

"Mommy, Daddy!" The two superheroes ran as fast as they could towards their son, who was wailing in confusion.

"What the-" Tony didn't finish his question, instead ripping the webbing off his boy and hugging him to his chest.

"Are you okay? Peter, baby, are you okay?" Natasha was giving the boy a look over, making sure he wasn't hurt in any way. When she was satisfied that he was fine, she wrapped her own arms around the boy, making a hug sandwich between herself and Tony.

"What just happened?" Scott mouthed to the couple, but Tony just shook his head.

"We'll talk later, after we put Peter down for a nap."

The group headed back to the grill, each one taking turns soothing Peter's crying and making burgers. Around noon they started to pack up and everyone headed back to the compound, where Bruce took some blood from the baby and Tony and Nat put him down for a nap.

"So," Bucky whistled. "This was a weird day. Happy anniversary, Scott, Hope."

Everyone laughed, but quickly sobered up when Bruce entered the living room. "I have good and bad news."

Tasha started crying, instantly fearing the worst. Tony wrapped an arm around her, comforting her but keeping his eyes on Bruce.

"Good news first."

"There's nothing wrong with Peter," Bruce said, ignoring the collective sigh of relief from everyone. "I did some tests, he's got a mutated strand of DNA. He's part spider. You two have a mutant!"

Everyone chuckled lightly. It was normal enough for superheroes to have mutant genes, almost all of them had some sort of mutation, genetic or otherwise.

The relief was short lived however, as everyone seemed to suddenly remember the 'bad news' Bruce had mentioned. "Bad news?"

"He's officially the most feared child in the world. A genius, billionaire father, an ex-assassin mother, and spider DNA."