"I don't get paid enough for this"

**Field trips, Spiderman getting hurt, and a class reveal!! I have some personal ideas I've been working on, and another request, but I thought this one was cute and we never see enough of Momma Cho helping in the Med Bay. Enjoy!**

A wadded up ball of paper bounced off the back of Ned's head and he jerked forward. It didn't hurt, really, but it was startling.

MJ, who was sitting next to Ned in the cramped seat of the bus, rolled her eyes and picked up the ball of paper from the floor before she turned around and threw the paper back at Flash, who caught it and sneered.

"Why'd you do that?" Ned asked.

"Because he's a jerk."

Ned scoffed. "No argument there."

The bus bumped along the pot holes of New York City's streets, the dull hum of the engine ringing in every student's ears. It was a pretty short ride, actually, seeing as they were only going a few blocks.

As reward for being 1st in the state competition, the Academic Decathlon team had won a special tour of Stark Industries. No doubt, Tony had offered up the tour as a reward because he knew Peter's team would win. What he didn't know, however, was that Peter wasn't going to be going on the tour... at least not the way he planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 hour earlier~

"I gotta go, May!" Peter swung his backpack off the kitchen counter and snapped a banana off of the bunch.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" May called.

Peter was already swinging the door shut, though, so he just ran down the hall and left May with the sound of a slamming door as a response.

If he didn't keep moving, he'd be late. The slips had said to be there at 7:15 and he couldn't miss this. A tour of Stark Towers? A proper tour? It was the perfect chance for Peter to actually see the rest of the building! Tony hardly ever let him leave the penthouse levels, which were his lab, the apartment, and the training deck. He said everything else was boring.

The walk to school wouldn't take too long, but Peter didn't want to risk it, so he started jogging as soon as he got through the doors of the apartment building. It wasn't 4 blocks before he heard the familiar sound of a gun going off. Silencers weren't completely silent, and Peter's superhearing picked it up with ease.

Damn, the teen thought. He knew what he had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here," the tour guide said, gesturing to her left. "Is where we keep artifacts from the Avengers when they are done with them. For example, we have Tony Stark's first Iron Suit on display, as well as Agent Barton's first bow, Bruce Banner's first notes on the radiation that turned him into the Hulk, redacted, of course, and Black Widow's first set of throwing knives."

Everyone crammed through the door of the museum and rushed around, pointing and gawking at the things around the room. Ned was naturally drawn to the more science heavy of the artifacts, while everyone else was looking at the flashy weapons retired from fights and the personal belongings of their favorite heroes.

MJ just leaned against the wall closest to Ned.

"Where do you think the loser is?"

Ned looked up from the computer chip he was examining for Jarvis's programming. "I don't think he would have slept in."

"Do you think he missed the bus or do you think he was... you know..." MJ trailed off, her eyebrows raised suggestively.

"If he is, I hope its not too bad."