Presentation (Important A/N at the end)

**Request for pll_rvd_lm_fan_ where Tony and Pepper want to finally make their son, Peter, public. They opt for telling his school mates first (it definitely wasn't because of Flash) and Peter is super embarrassed by the whole thing. Enjoy!**

Peter trudged through the halls, his feet dragging along the school's cold tiles as he wove through the crowds of students and to his locker. He twisted his combination into the lock and pulled the locker open. Just as he was reaching for his books, Peter's spider-sense tingled and the door slammed forward. Peter instinctively pulled his hand out, but the tips of his fingers got stuck in the metal locker and he gasped. It wasn't too bad - nothing like a gun shot or a stab wound - but it still hurt in that sharp, sudden way.

"Watch where you're going, Puny," Flash leered as he walked behind Peter. It was him who had slammed the locker, then.

Peter just shook his head and headed over to the front doors, wringing his sore hand as he did so. Happy was waiting for the teen by the main pick up area, his dark suit and sunglasses standing out in comparison to all the other parents in their jeans and casual business clothes.

"Hey, Hap."

"Hey, kiddo." Happy pulled open a door for Peter to slide into the seat, happily tossing his backpack into the trunk and settling into the car. He rubbed his hand absentmindedly. "What happened to the hand?"

Peter looked down at his hands. "Nothing."

"Doesn't look like it's nothing."

The teen rolled his eyes. He hated how observant his family was sometimes. Between the spies, the security detail, and the paranoid parents, Peter could barely get anything by his family without someone noticing and asking questions.

"Seriously, kid," Happy said again. "What happened?"

"Slammed it in a locker," Peter mumbled.

"You slammed it in the locker yourself? Or did someone slam your locker for you?" Happy's voice was laced with that knowing lilt.

Peter just sighed and resigned himself to his fate. "Flash slammed it on my hand, okay?"

Happy hummed, but didn't say anything else. Instead, he drove through the busy city and, when he got to a red light, sent a text to Tony. It was no surprise that Flash was bullying Peter by now, but it made Happy's blood boil all the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony looked over the message, his hand clenching the phone tighter as he did. Pepper took notice, putting her own hand over Tony's.

"What's up?"

Tony just turned the phone to Pepper so she could read for herself. Pepper's eyes, normally cool and calm, lit up in anger, her irises seemingly sparking with fire. Tony would have been struck by how beautiful she was in that moment if he wasn't burning with his own fiery anger.

"This is getting ridiculous," she said finally, after she'd finished reading the message. "I know we wanted to wait until he was 18, but I think it might be time to make a statement. Just to get this kid off Peter's back."

Tony thought about it for a minute, his face drawn up in careful consideration. Tony had this habit when he was thinking hard about something. He would tilt his head back and forth as he weighed the pros and cons.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing," he said finally. "Peter would hate it though."

Pepper chuckled. "He'll hate anything we do anyways, we might as well just show the whole school his baby photos and call it done."