Young Love pt. 2

**Back by popular request, this is the second part of the Young Love story. There's a little time skip in the middle, but you'll all catch on pretty fast ;) I actually loved this one, a huge thank you to the original requester (tessalucy) and to the comments I got on the original chapter!! Enjoy!**

Spraying more hairspray around his head, Peter shook his curls around, making sure they were as neat and stylish as possible. The teen wanted to look as good as possible today, seeing as his girlfriend of 3 years was coming for a visit.

"Peter!" Pepper called, pulling the boy away from his mirror. "Natasha is here!"

The teen raced down the hall, eager to see his favorite aunt. As soon as he rounded the last corner, he launched himself into the woman's arms, crushing her in a hug. Natasha stumbled backwards, finding her balance as she leaned into Peter's hug and wrapped her own hands around his waist.

"Hey, Pete, how are you doing?" she said through laughs, pulling away from her nephew. "Geez, you look so much like Tony. Pepper, is this what Tony looked like at 15?"

The redhead turned at the mention of her name. "What? Oh, no, Tony was a bit shorter actually. But the hair and eyes are the same."

The teen blushed. "When's everyone else getting here?"

Natasha faked a hurt expression. "What, I'm not good enough?" Peter hurried out a stuttered 'that's not what I mean' and the assassin laughed again. "I'm kidding, Bambi. They'll be here any minute."

"Speaking of," Pepper said. "Clint is bringing his two younger kids, too, and Scott is bringing his daughter. Could you and Lila watch them, honey?"

Peter nodded, smiling softly. "Of course, Mom!"

Just then, the elevator dinged, and more people arrived. Lila was near the back of the group, standing behind her father with the two younger kids attached to her hands. When she spotted Peter, her face split into a grin, and she pulled her siblings over to the teen to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, babe," she said.

"Hi!" Peter blushed. "I heard we're watching Coop, Nate, and Cassie today."

Lila nodded. She was pretty used to babysitting duty by now, and had come prepared with crayons, puzzles, books, and games. "I've got it covered."

The adults all said their hellos and headed to the conference room for their meeting, leaving Peter and Lila with the three kids, the oldest of which was 10. The two teens decided it was best to keep them busy in the living room, and soon, their were crayons dumped all over the floor, a half-finished puzzle laying discarded on the coffee table, and a handful of books strewn across the couch. Peter was sitting in the corner spot, his hands over Lila's feet as she sprawled out on the couch, reading Peter a Buzzfeed article on why dogs are cute.

"Pe-er?" Nate asked, abandoning the Legos he was just playing with. Peter looked down at the 4 year old, a smile tugging on his lips.

"Yeah, Nate?"

"Are yoo an' Leela gon' get mawwied?"

Peter turned a bright red, his hands tensing on Lila's ankles.

"What?" he choked out.

Both Cassie and Cooper started laughing hysterically, rolling around on the floor as the toddler waited patiently for an answer. Lila sat up.

"He just learned what that is, my parents explained it to him after he saw it in a movie," she explained to Peter, who relaxed a bit. "We're to young to get married." The toddler seemed to deflate at that, sticking out his little lip in a pout.