Unexpected Pt. 2

** I'm back with Pt. 2 by popular demand, so here we go! I wanted to show some over all growth, so we're gonna see Flash really turn around. Oh, and some cute Iron!Dad moments, I couldn't resist. It's a monster, like super long, but I hope y'all still enjoy!**

Flash's whole body seemed to tense up when he saw the Tower come into view. Peter noticed the clenched fists and pale face and smiled a little.

"Don't be nervous, it looks bigger than it feels from the inside. Besides, my room is in the penthouse, so we won't see much of this place."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Peter rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled a bit. "Bet you didn't expect this."

"No," Flash said with a yelp. "No, I didn't expect you to take me to Stark Tower on our first friend hang out!"

Peter scrunched up his face. "'Friend hang out'?"

"I just thought we could be friends," Flash mumbled, a blush creeping up his cheeks while he scratched the back of his neck. Peter nodded, thinking it over.

"Yeah, we can be friends. You can't be mean to Ned or MJ, though, they've seen me through a lot of really shit things and I kinda need them around."

Flash stuck out his pinky, which Peter took, and nodded his head once. "Promise. Now tell me how and why we are at Stark Towers."

"My aunt works the late shift on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so instead of me sitting at home by myself and making oven pizza for dinner, I come here and stay the weekend. Tony and the others are really sweet about it, I have my own room and everything."

"That's awesome, dude." Flash looked out the window, gazing up at the shining building.

Happy pulled up to the front, and Peter hopped out. He had to practically pull Flash out of the car, though, seeing as he was still staring up at the Tower in awe and fascination. Heading inside, Peter waved at the receptionist and headed behind the counter, to the private elevator, Flash in toe.

"This elevator is only used for people who live here, like Pepper, Tony, Steve, Bruce, and the others," Peter listed off some of the team on his hands, than looked over at his new friend. "You'll like my room, it's really nice."

Flash just nodded, unable to make any noise.

The ride upstairs went pretty quick, and before Peter could even warn Flash of what was (most-likely) waiting for them upstairs, the elevator dinged and the doors slid open.

Tony, Bruce, Steve, Rhodey,and Nat were all in the kitchen, each one drinking coffee, while Steve made a sandwich. Clint and Sam were on the couch, playing Mario Kart, and Bucky, Wanda, and Pepper were all sitting at the table, Wanda's hands tangled in Bucky's hair as she worked on braiding it.

"I'm home," Peter called, causing everyone to look up.

"Hey, Pete!" Tony came over to give Peter a hug, planting a small kiss on the top of his head. "How was school today? I still can't believe they made you go on today of all days!"

Peter, who had almost forgotten what day it was, seemed to deflate like a balloon. "Yeah, it was okay. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but there was this one kid who pushed past me right when I got there and I felt almost like I was back there, ya know? Like it felt just like that day with the burglar."

Everyone nodded sympathetically, but no one said anything else on the matter. They knew it was hard talking about their lost loved ones, so it was just better to keep moving forward.

"I made lunch," Steve said, holding up the sandwich. "Well, second lunch for you. Does your friend want anything?"

Peter seemed to suddenly remember Flash was standing behind him and whipped around to ask him.