A/N: Last update of 2020!!

Hi, y'all! Bumble here! I just published the last of the Binge Books, so that's up for everyone. As a side note, my grandmother had a stroke, so halfway through, I really got slammed with family stuff and the quality suffered. I'll go back and rewrite the last few chapters soon, but I wanted to get it out before the deadline since I made that promise.

This is the last update until January 6th 2021. That sounds insane, but here we are. I'm using this holiday break to rest my sad, aching fingers, but I'm also going to be workshopping new ideas, writing a couple drafts for requests I've gotten (I see y'alls comments, I swear, I'm here for it) and getting down some ideas for new chapters or books. I'm putting some ideas at the end of this chapter, so comment and let me know what you guys want to see in 2021. I know I'll be putting off any big book ideas until later because I'm starting a new job and can't commit to a whole new plot rn or I'll explode.

Thank you all for reading, and please have an amazing holiday season! I love you guys so much! I'm still going to check my notifs and stuff, so feel free to comment and request, and I'll mark them for my drafts and put them out as soon as I come off hiatus.

Ideas:

1. Baby Peter Quill being raised by a terribly grumpy Yondu

2. One-shot about Tony and Rhodey at MIT

3. A cute "Tony finds baby Peter" fic with both of them being so much younger??

4. (Here's the really weird idea) AU?? I'm thinking maybe a non-hero AU?

5. Other ideas? Seriously, lay 'em on me.

~Bumble <3