Unlikely Help From Unlikely Allies pt. 1

**Flash finds an injured Spiderman and helps him out. I like the idea of Flash just being a f a n b o y for Spiderman and just losing his mind about it, and when he realizes who his favorite hero really is, he just falls apart. I wrote this in a pitch black room and my keyboard isn't back-lit so excuse any mistakes I might have. Enjoy!**

Flash walked along the street, kicking a stone along with him as he went. There was something almost therapeutic about the noise of the city in the day. It was deafening, and for once, Flash could think about absolutely nothing.

The stone skipped over some uneven patch of the sidewalk and jetted down a side ally. Flash, in a moment of absolute chance, chased it off the main road.

"Don't do this, man."

Flash froze at the familiar sound of his hero. The red and blue clad hero was standing between a man and a woman. The man had a knife, while the woman was clutching her purse with shaking hands.

The man lunged at the superhero. Spiderman tried to stay between him and the woman at all times, but that severely limited his range of motion. Flash ran forward, hoping to help.

"Spiderman!"

The hero barely caught a glimpse of Flash before he was punched, and he turned his attention back to the fight.

"How can I help?" Flash asked. Spiderman didn't respond. "I'm like, your biggest fan!"

"That's great, but-" the hero took another hit. "I'm kind of busy right now. Could you get- get her out of here!"

Flash took a moment to figure out what Spiderman was saying, but when he figured it out, he gasped and hurriedly grabbed the lady's arm to pull her away. "Come on, let's get back on the street."

Flash helped her out onto the street and hailed a cab, sending her home with a friendly smile and a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Spiderman's got this."

As the cab drive off, Flash headed back to the ally with an excited smile. Spiderman, Spiderman, Spiderm-

A crumpled heap of red and blue spandex was huddled in the corner between a building and a dumpster. Flash ran to his hero's side, hastily rolling him over without much thought.

"Spiderman!"

The hero moaned lightly at the feeling of being rolled on his injured shoulder, but he was unconscious. Flash panicked at the sight of blood pooling on the ground under the hero. He'd never seen so much blood. So much damage. So much pain. The teen didn't even know what to do.

"Spiderman! Spiderman." Flash jolted the hero's shoulder a little, hoping against all odds that the hero would wake up. Nothing. "Let's get up now... Please get up... I have no idea what to do."

Flash looked around the street, scared out of his mind. He hitched Spiderman up to his shoulder, wrapping the hero's arms around his neck and using his shoulders and arms to support Spiderman's torso. Flash made a clumsy way towards the main street again, shuffling into the crowded throngs of New York City.

It was a long and tedious shuffle back to Flash's house. He didn't know where else to go. It wasn't like he could stroll up to any general hospital and give Spiderman over to the authorities. And it wasn't like he could take him back to the Avengers Tower! They'd immediately assume Flash was the one to injure the poor super.

So Flash's house would have to do. His dad was out on a business trip, his mom would probably be out with the help running errands.

"Come on," Flash muttered, hauling the superhero up the last few steps of his porch and into the house. "Just a little more." They made it through the front door and the hall before Flash couldn't keep his arms steady any longer and he let the superhero slide off his shoulders and onto the floor. "I'm so sorry."