The Fight

**Request from mlp04jpu where Peter, Wanda, and Pietro are all the same age at Midtown. I had a really fun time with this one, even though it is coming at you later than I hoped! Enjoy!**

Peter, Wanda, and Pietro were as close as siblings could be. They had all been adopted by Tony and Pepper, and were therefor Starks. Sure, they still had their fair share of fights and squabbles, but they loved each other and loved hanging out. They were all 16, all superheroes, and all enrolled at Midtown Tech.

Ah, yes. School. That one had been tricky. After everything the three had been through, Tony, Pepper, Natasha, and Steve had all been a little apprehensive to let the three teens go to a regular high school. In the end, though, the family had caved, and the three teens were sent to school with a cover story.

Wanda and Pietro were both "Maximoff's", the fake last name Natasha had given them. They still got to be twins in their fake disguise life, which was super cool for them, while Peter was taking the last name Parker.

To further keep suspicions at bay, Tony had told the three of them to stay away from one another. "Make it look like you aren't the three youngest members of the Avengers and the adopted children on Tony Stark and Pepper Potts," the older man had said.

So that's how the three of them had found themselves at the front doors of Midtown Tech, giving each other a sympathetic look and a quick "good luck" before disappearing into the crowds of other teens and parting ways.

It'd been easy enough at the beginning. It was hard to pretend not to know one another, though. Wanda and Peter had an English class together, for example, and Wanda had to fight every instinct in her body to stand up for Peter when he'd forgotten his homework one day.

All in all, they were getting used to it. Get up, goof around in the morning with one another, get to school and pretend not to know one another, then head home and hang out, play games, train, and go on patrol.

Easy peasy, they thought. No problem. That was mostly true, until Flash.

Flash Thompson was the school's most loathed bully. He was ruthless, going after anyone he thought was weaker than himself. Peter, who was much smaller than his siblings, was an obvious target.

When Flash first started tormenting Peter, the brunet decided to keep it a secret from his siblings. And his family. And everyone he knew besides Ned, his friend at school.

Ned had a lot to say about that, though.

"You have to tell someone," the chubbier boy whined at his friend. "He keeps pushing you around and stuff, one day he's gonna really hurt you."

"I'm fine," Peter insisted. "You're being overly cautious." It was partially true, he was mostly fine. He had superhealing, after all, but Ned didn't know that. That being said, Flash's words hurt sometimes, and he hated the way he felt after Flash's attacks, so in that sense, Peter wasn't fine.

"I think we should tell a teacher... or your family!"

Peter rolled his eyes, a snicker nearly slipping past his lips. There was no way he was telling anyone, and if Ned knew who his family really was, he wouldn't be too hot on the idea either. I mean, who wants to tell Tony Stark that his son is being bullied?

It was easy to keep the whole thing from Wanda and Pietro, which made Peter's situation so much easier, given that he and Flash never had any classes together with Wanda or Pietro. That being said, it was only a matter of time before something tipped the two twins off to what was going on with their brother.

It happened one Tuesday afternoon, about 3 months into the school year. Ned and Peter were sitting in the far corner of the cafeteria, talking in low tones about a new LEGO set they were excited to build at Ned's house later in the week.