Chapter 19 Safe enough

It was the morning of , and just like I had demanded they were both dressed and ready at exactly 6 am . Well, ten to six but who's counting ?

We started off easy as I eased them into it . Giving them strick instructions and watching them perform them. I was a little surprised when I saw Ethan this morning -not thinking he would oblige - but then again , Jacob probably put in a word with him. I gave them every task I could think of , showing them every nook and cranny of the business' in and outs and to my surprise they caught on quite fast. They're not total idiots, they still are sons of the second and third highest CEO's in the world. My mind reminded me once again. I guess I forgot that part when I got my spark back . But did it really matter?  We were all on the same level now and it only took 3 days. That's better than I thought they would do. They were already barking orders at the staff and pulling all nighters with me. I had to say,  it was pretty great being on the same wave length for a change.

"I already said no Alejandro . You're not getting more out of Walker Smith corp . Take your share and walk away while you still can." Ethan said ,slamming the phone down as he let out a sigh.

"Did I ever tell you how attractive it is when you're so demanding and serious. " I said , turning his chair around to look at me.

So , we might have gotten everything in our relationships straightened out after the first week of them being in charge. I knew I couldn't be mad at them forever nor resist that cockey smirk of Ethan's and Jacob's melting gaze. So we all called a reset and started over. We haven't really worked out all of the kinks yet by who gets me when - as terrible as that sounded - but they haven't quite mastered the art of sharing yet , so for the time being until they did ,we were making do with what we had . Meaning no one feeling left out.

"Oh ? tell me Mi Amor ." He said,  taking me by the waist and placing me on his lap as he mischievously smiled down at me , starting to kiss in the nape of my neck from behind .

"You're really hot when you talk business. " I said softly,  rolling my neck to the side giving his peppering kisses more access while I heard him growl against my skin. With one swift movement he turned me around making me straddle him as our lips connected . It moved in perfect harmony while our tongues fought for dominance and his hands traveled up my side making me fumble with the hem of his shirt too. My shirt was just about off when the door opened, making us jump apart and me covering my chest.

"I see that - oh , didn't mean to interrupt. " Jacob said chuckling , enjoying every moment of this while I started buttoning my shirt back up. Ethan pulled me back to him and gave me a quick peck whispering in my ear "we'll finish this later love. " as my cheeks started heating up again just by the sound of his voice.

"If you two are done undressing eachother with your eyes - and otherwise - we have work that needs to be done. " Jacob reminded us while we all continued as if nothing even happend .

But that was before we got home. I barely stepped foot into the door when Ethan picked me up - making me wrap my legs around his waist - while he kissed me as if he was taking his last breath.

"I think this is my que to go." Jacob said uncomfortably while we didn't even bother to respond,  too caught up in eachother. I didn't know when it happend,  but I soon found myself on Ethan's bed with him leaving hot trails of his love on my skin . A story to tell no less. Putting fiery little kisses wherever he got the chance while I melted under his touch. He was nothing like Jacob. He was rough and demanding just like his personality . In a way I guess it was a good thing that Jacob was my first , I would've never handled Ethan if he was. 

He pulled me up , placing my head against the headboard while he caught my lips with his , making our breaths hot and unsteady while he undid the buttons - he fumbled with only hours earlier - with one swift move making me smile through the kiss. I took that as my que to tug on his shirt as he understood what I wanted and briefly breaking away to throw it to the side before capturing my lips only a second later. It was like his body was calling mine while I stroked my hands across his washboard abs making him growl lowly in the kiss. Almost as if our bodies were made for eachother , falling  into a natural form - like two puzzle pieces being connected - while our tongues danced with eachother.

It was when his hands started to travel down that my breath hitched and he broke away from the kiss concerned.

"I thought this is what you wanted? " he said confused, looking into my eyes while I could barley form a word by his questioning gaze. 

"It is . I do. It's just that ..."

"What Olivia ? You can talk to me Mi Amor ." He said softly almost caring.

"I told Jacob the same thing , I just don't want to get pregnant. Not with me starting up with the business and al-" I rambled as he shut me up with a kiss.

"Then we won't let you get pregnant. We'll even get you those pills if you don't think we're being safe enough. " he said making me smile at how sweet and understanding he was being. He didn't even need to say a word there after because my lips colliding with his was answer enough. He knew that the second I allowed him to take back control.

****
I panted as he laid down next to me , doing the same while he ran his hands through his hair .

"That was -"

"Yeah ..." I finished making us both burst out laughing,  knowing exactly what we meant.

"Was I atleast better than Jacob? " he said cockey while I captured his lips again and pulling back.

"Let's not talk about him when it's our time. " I said shifting closer as he layed his lips on mine for the millionth time tonight. We were quickly going down the same  path of another round when I pulled back. "We should probably go shower and get to bed ." I said killing the mood -while he made a sound of complaint that he wasn't having his way again - but I was a little more persuasive since we were back in bed an hour later .

He pulled me into his bare chest as I melted into his hold, enjoying his touch while I could hear his soft snores fill the room . I smiled in contentment replaying what only happend moments ago before dozing off with him.

*cringes * I've never done anything like this before !!!! This is probably the MOST detail I'll EVER give in any of my books when it comes to this. So I don't really know how to convey it since I'm naturally awkward 😂🙈 but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Thank you so much for reading.  And like always , leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Until next time,  keep howling my wolves ❤🐺

//updates every Thursday //