Chapter 31 The Walker Smith's

It was the day after we met up with Jennifer and the day before the Gender reveal . That not only meant that Jennifer had a lot on her plate to organize a gender reveal in two days but also that I had to get the three of us appropriate outfits for tommorow. I decided that the guests would all come dressed as their guesses - either pink or blue cause I'm traditional - and the whole party would be decorated in both colours only the smoke bombs would have the right colours as to what the genders would be.

So we each would have an arriving outfit ( as our guesses) and a white outfits for the actual reveal and photos. So I got us all up early and to the mall first thing.

"Okay first we have to find our guess outfits. I'm saying their girls so pink for me." I said , taking a cute pink dress off the rack.

"And how can you be so sure ?"

"You call it mother's intuition Ethan. Now what's your guess? "

"Well if you're team girl , I'm DEFINITELY saying they're boys." He stated smugly , taking a blue dress shirt.

"Jacob? " I said while we could practically SEE him tremble under the pressure as to who's side to be on. "What will it be ?"

"Both? " he questioned, almost uncertain of his own answer.

"What do you mean both? "

" I mean , I think one's a boy and one's a girl." He said , sounding more certain now.

"Good answer. " Ethan complimented him on his attempt to keep the peace while I grabbed him a blue dress shirt with a pink tie.

"Great. Moving on. White outfits. " I said , walking across the mall to the next store while Jacob payed.

"Can we choose this time ?"

"As long as it's white and not tacky. " I said while he just looked at me. But I mean , I was someone who knew what I wanted so that was what I was  getting. I wasn't going to let my husbands look like complete idiots at their babies' gender reveal. I would just... slowly nudge them in the right direction that's all.

"What about this one ?"

"Too plain." I said , dismissing his T-shirt idea.

"It's white , they're ALL plain Olivia. "

"And I know that Ethan but that's too plain even for white !" I said in disgust.

"Then why don't you just pick for us love ?" Jacob said from my side.

"No , you're supposed to do it yourself. Take what makes you happy."

"But seeing you happy makes US happy. " Jacob said with a smile as I glanced over at Ethan "Right,Ethan ?" Jacob said through gritted teeth while Ethan gave out a sigh and got the message.

"Yeah. Go ahead Amor. " He said in defeat.

"You sure? "

"Pretty sure." He said with a smile trying to convince me. And that was enough to make me go crazy in that store. I got the perfect flowly white dress - that looked like a romper- and matching button up shirts for them with some white cargo shorts. Ethan could whine all he wanted saying how he looked like the guy who cleaned their pool but I think they looked pretty handsome in it.

"Prefect! Do you like them ?" I said , bouncing in anticipation.

"Do you like them ?" Ethan asked first.