Chapter 1

Andrea: Taylor..(knocking on the door softly) stop locking yourself and come out, you're not going to be able to do this freely anymore in the future..

She was trying to make her daughter only daughter who has been in her room god knows how long to get out of it. Even though she was trying to sound as polite as possible you can still sense the firmness in her voice. She had never done this before.Taylor was touched when she heard her mom's voice outside of her door begging her.It's been so long since they've seen each other because Andrea is always in the United States to take care of their family business with her husband.

Taylor: Exactly mom.. i'm not gonna be able to do this anymore in the future (her eyes were watery thinking about how unlucky it is to be her) Just go first, I was planning to go and grab some stuff later.Dont worry! (she suddenly said it cheerfully so that Andrea won't be so worried about her)

Andrea: That sounds great! Have fun and just inform the driver to leave you there. (as she walks away from the door telling herself that Taylor is old enough to take care of herself)

. . . . . . . . .

Taylor sat on the chair next to the window of her bedroom. Her room is filled with books and paper works that is way more complicated and different compared to what people her age would read.That described how busy she is even though she is just 17.

Taylor: Sigh.. it's going to be so different... (She threw the business book that she was holding on the floor)

Taylor grabs her bag and her winter coat and ran towards her housedoor to leave.

Secretary Lee : Excuse me Ms Swift, I'm sorry but I would like to inform you that you have a meeting with your dad in Amsterdam on Saturday. It's going to be a 2 days trip. Thank you

Taylor : Thank you. (she smiled weakly to Secretary Lee and continues to leave the house)

Taylor decided to take a walk instead of using her driver.One thing about Taylor, She doesn't like the feel of being in the car and she barely uses it.Except, when her dad is around as he is scared something might happen to her. She reached Regent Street faster than she thought she would as she dozed off to counting the number of streetlights. Bad habit. She was so lost in her own mind thinking about her life.She was pretty tired so she decided to sit at a bench facing her favourite childhood store Hamley's. There were so many people.An old woman in red, A man wearing a black raincoat when it is not even raining, a group of young teenage girls and.... a young girl holding her parents hand,laughing and smiling.She never had the chance to do that she sighed.

She decided to look away from the family and her eyes met this 5"10 man walking out of the toy store. He was wearing this kind of cowboy ish hat that covers most of his face. She laughs to herself but her eyes were still locked with the random guy because she thought that it was strange for someone to wear something like that, especially in London with the 4 degree Celsius winter vibe weather.Out of the blue, A man in the black raincoat ran towards her and snatches her bag. Taylor was too shocked and he was too fast.

The random guy with the hat saw what happened. He grabs taylor's hand and pull her towards the man in the black raincoat.

Taylor: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND LET GO OF MY HAND DUDE!

Random Guy: He took your bag missy!!?

The random guy was still pulling Taylor's wrist tight while running to catch the guy in the black raincoat.

Taylor decided to just run with him instead of pulling her hand back as it could hurt her more.

Taylor: How can i believe that you're not a bad guy too!! (she screamed so that he could hear her)(Taylor felt curious and she pulls the random guy's hat for safety precautions. Another unnecessary habit to be so curious.)

Random Guy: FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Everyone there turns towards them and the girls were screaming and everyone started to take a picture.

They chased the thief for a couple more minutes and the random guy let go of taylor's hand to catch the thief.Taylor fell to the ground.