Chapter 25

Day 4

Harry's P.O.V

         I woke up the next morning with Taylor in my arms. The morning sun shone on her face making it glows even more. I'm extremely lucky that i always wake up earlier than her. I get to watch and memorize her face even though i already know every structure on it . I want to enjoy every second that i have with her now so that i won't regret. I wish i could bring her along with me during the world tour.

I grab my phone from the side table and check my messages. I scrolled up and down and saw a message from Gemma. My elder sister.

"Heard you're in New York. I'm here too! Lets have lunch together. Bring her along ;) " I smiled while reading the message. It's been a while since i've seen Gemma too. She's been travelling all around the states. The timing was perfect. I was just thinking about bringing Taylor to meet my family members.

I woke Taylor up by kissing all over her face. She groans and slapped my face softly. I still don't mind if this happens every morning.Not everyone can feel the way Taylor slaps their face in the morning,

" hey, it's almost noon , lets have lunch with my sister ". i said.She woke up instantly after she heard me saying the word my sister. "y-y-our sister ?" she asked in a shocked expression. "Why what's wrong?" I said while taking her hand into mine. " what if she doesn't like me??" she said

"HAHAHAHHAH TAYLOR!"

"DONT LAUGH HARRY" She threw the pillow to me but i avoided it perfectly. I flexed my muscles and lifted my eyebrows up.

"JUST GET READY" 

- - - - - - - - - -

" for the hundredth time Taylor, you look perfectly fine " i said while tracing my name on the palm of her hand. We were in the cab on our way to the Peninsula Restaurant. She took out her phone and opened the front camera to check herself out.  She haven't been stop telling me that she's scared of meeting my sister. She even googled on how she looks like so she won't be shocked. " You had press conference with hundres of people before" i said. "Exactly, when there's a lot of people i don't have to focus on a person" she said now checking if her clothes were okay. 

We've been taking cab way too often and of course they were a lot of paparazzis around us. None of our bodyguards are here but it's all good. It doesn't feel like a strange place for a British boy to stay. Taylor told me about her dream on moving to New York. "Isn't it busy here, It's so hard to fall asleep"i said. she chuckled " I like it, at least i know i'm not alone " and smiled.

"We're here" The cab driver said .

We got out of cab and walk into the building. The interior inside was very beautiful. Taylor was already lost in her own world looking around,i had to snap my finger to wake her up back to reality. I pressed the elevator buttons to the highest level. She looks really good in the knee length flowery yellow and white dress. Her hair was half tied and it falls perfectly on her shoulder. I took her hand and wrap it into mine and we walk out of the elevator with our fingers intertwined. It was the highest level of the building and the view is extremely amazing. The fall season kind of weather is making it so much better.

I recognised Gemma sitting at the table, she has purple-ish hair and that's the reason why i can see her easily. I pointed at the table to Taylor and i turned towards her and she was breathing in and out slowly. 
"stop it Taylor you're amazing" i laughed and she rolled her eyes. We walk towards the table and I greeted my sister with a hug