Chapter 21

Taylor's P.O.V

Day 1

" Taylor where are we gonna have lunch at ?"

" i'm at the hotel , just come over here "

" i'm not gonna disturb you if you're doing your work "

" no i just came to send something "

I waited for him at the restaurant on the highest floor. My heart was beating fast. I barely got enough sleep last night after coming back from the party. I came home to my dad sitting at the living room . I said goodnight and i wanted to rush to my room before he called my name. It happened before, when he first told me that he's going to announce Austin death's...

I didn't want him to. Announcing Austin's death is going to make people feel sorry about me. But he had to do it..He called me and i sat down in front of him. It was 3 in the morning and i just got back from a party with selena.

" I'm telling the media Austin got into an accident tomorrow, I planned out everything Taylor. Please get ready " Dad said with a straight face like nothing is wrong about it.

My heart sank and i cried right there in front of my dad. It was the day when me and dad started drifting apart. He didn't understand, Through out the whole year Austin went missing. I kept telling myself that he'll come home and i'll see him again. Me and dad only talk when it comes to something related to work.

Last night, I had a feeling that he was going to say another thing that i really don't wanna hear.

"Hey Taylor"Harry said. I was daydreaming

i realised he was standing next to me asking me for a hug.

i hugged him tight. I waited the whole day to see his face again.He was wearing a white collared shirt, i can see his tattoos from the outside.He came and sit down in front of me and smiled cheekily.

I decided that i'm never going to think about him snogging cara. He said sorry about it and i'm just going to forget about the past. I do that a lot but i really think we should give each other a chance.

Or maybe just take advantages of each other?

"aren't you a little too young to have tattoos" I questioned him while pointing at the 2 birds on his chest that i can see underneath his shirt.

"well taylor, you're too young to even be such a genius" he said making me blush from head to toe.

I realised the people around us were staring. I caught the teenage girl about our age taking our picture and i smiled to myself. We ordered our lunch and while we were waiting i decided to tell him my plans.

" Do you have any work to do this week ?" i asked him but somehow it was so hard for me to look into his green eyes.

"i don't, why " he said.

" I have to fly to New York tomorrow, I have a meeting at the hotel, do you want to follow me? Maybe we can spend a few days there" I said.

I feel bad for draging him into my work life. But this is the only time that we can spend time together before my Japan site visit. I probably have to stay there for a couple of months and Harry is going to start his world tour next year.It's already the first week into september so that means we only have about 3-4 months left before he has to go and I have to leave in 20 days.

He probably can't,since he has to work on his new album but Harry took my hand and i look up to see his face.

" That's amazing Taylor! I'd love to as long as i don't disturb your work "

He was smiling wide. His dimples were poking out of his cheeks. He took my hand that was on the table and held it tight.

"but- your work" i said and harry cuts me off

"No taylor it's okay".

I'm sorry that for the late update, i'm kinda busy now for a few days but i'll try my best :)!!