Chapter 49

I woke up to the sound of the announcement on the plane.

"Please fasten your seat belt as we are arriving to New York City soon"

I turn towards Selena and she was fast asleep. " Sel , wake up " i shake her shoulder softly. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds, my head was spinning fast. I haven't recover from the jet lag from Tokyo to London and now i'm almost in New York City. The city that never sleeps, it has always been one of my favourite place but it's different this time.

We arrived in New York all in one piece. The sun was already setting down, i called Sierra to tell her that we're already on our way. " HI SIERRA " Selena screamed through the telephone making my ears to hurt, i frowned my eyebrows at her. Selena and Sierra met up about a month ago. They have been close since they to get to know each other through me, her house was not far from the airport. It didn't take us a long time since we don't have to pass the heavy traffic in the busy streets.

Sierra invited us over, she told us that i should really get away from it all, from all the works and stress that have been going on in my life before i have to get back to the grindstone. At first i refused but she made me rise to her bait. Even though i've missed her more than anything, being back at New York City doesn't sound so good. 

Especially, when i'm nowhere close to being over with Harry

I watch the house with the white fences getting closer and i could feel my heart aching thinking about the first time i came over with Harry. I turn to look at Selena, i'm glad that she's here with me. We took out our bags from the car boot and stood there looking at the house.

It still looks the same, " it's beautiful " Selena said and i nod to show my agreement , we walk towards the door step and Selena went looking around to find the doorbell. " It's right over there! " i said. It was hard for me to stand here. Everything just reminds me of Harry, i wish i could move on. After a few seconds, Alex opened up the door and he pulled me in tight for a hug causing my legs to lift off from the ground.

I hug him tight. " i've missed you " he said and he let me off the ground, it feels good to know that he accepts me even after what i did to Harry. I guess because it looks like i'm the one who's hurting in this battle. Selena and Alex had a conversation and i decided to just walk inside to find Sierra. As usual she was at the kitchen. I ran towards her and hug her tight.

" how are you Taylor " Sierra said while patting my hair. She's like a sister that i've never had. I thought to myself, I owe so much to her. After those thousand phone calls from the other side of the world just because i can't sleep. She is still so nice to me.

" i'm okay " i pull out from the hug and smiled widely. " how are you? " i ask. " of course i'm doing well, come lets put your things in your room and have dinner together " Sierra said and pull my hand to lead me towards the staircase.

We walk out of the kitchen and Selena was already waiting for us. I walk through the hallway to go to the guest room at the end there. I stare at the door and broke into a smile before i realised that the memories that happened there was long gone.

Me and Selena walk in and place our bags. Even though it was not my first time here, i was still impressed by the way Sierra decorates her house. Every single corner looks amazing. I take my clothes and enter the toilet to clean myself up. 

I stood in front of the sink. I turn on the water and splash it on my face. My eye bags were visible and i look exhausted.I place both of my elbows on the toilet sink and close my face. I just want to disappear for a while. The memories of Harry and me keeps replaying on my mind non stop. I swear i felt like my head was going to explode

But it all went away.

I could feel Harry's hand wrapping around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. " Taylor, everything's gonna be alright" he whispered into my ear.His husky voice has this amazing ability to make me feel like i'm flying.I look up to see him looking at me through the mirror.

" TAYLOR FASTER" Selena screamed. I was daydreaming. I quickly change into something more comfortable.

While we were walking down to the kitchen, We know that Sierra and Alex were talking. We could hear it,They didn't notice that we were walking in when Sierra said something that caught my attention " should we give it to Taylor?" 

"Give what?" I ask . Alex and Sierra look at me and quickly change the subject. That's when i notice that i was not supposed to listen anything they were talking about.

"Uh no no, nothing " Alex said. I saw Sierra placing her hand on top of Alex's on the kitchen counter. " okay, lets have dinner then" i smiled and walk to the table. Million thoughts were on my mind on what were they talking about, but i don't want to ask them. I decided to just let them choose if they want to tell me or not.

We had an amazing home cooked dinner, Alex and Sierra told us that they're expecting a baby soon and it was amazing. The look on their faces, i told them about me continuing my studies. They thought it was a great idea, i decided to live in the university campus and be like a normal college students. We all shared all the good things, the table was filled with laughter.

" Taylor, we have something for you " Sierra said when i was eating my desert. " what is it? " i look up to see her face. She took out a cd and pass it to me. There was nothing written on the CD. Nothing at all. All of their eyes were on me.

" listen to it, we think you should continue to write the song " Sierra said . I can't seem to think of anything. I have never showed them any of my songs. " what song? " i was really confused. It was all of a sudden.

" Harry wrote you a song and he can't finish it " Alex said and Sierra nods.. My heart stop beating. I quickly put the cd on the table. I run my fingers through my hair thinking about what did he actually wrote for me. What if its something bad.

I was out of words to say. I kept quiet. " he gave it to us last week. He told us he cant finish it and we should finish it and take the song" alex said. " but , i think you're the one who should complete the song " Sierra continued. 

I was unsure on how i should react. The cd was still on the table. I wonder if i should take it or not.

" you should try and listen to it " Selena said, she took the cd and place it in my hand. I look up to see their faces and they all nod showing their agreement. I tried my best to put a smile on my face even though i was hurting so badly. So badly.