Chapter 51

Taylor's P.O.V

I stared at myself on the small mirror. I've lost so much weight. It's hard to see my own self everyday. Disgusting figure and sunken face . I tried taking various vitamins and supplements, But none of them seemed to work. I ended up giving up and just wait for the day i'll get back to normal.

Hopefully

Running away from the life that i had, i thought it would be the best decision, to live as a normal university student and take a leave from work to continue my studies. I don't have to worry about camera flashes or articles about me. The medias got tired from finding me. I barely go back to London.

I grab my eyeliner and draw a wing on both of my eyes. It was one of those days where my wings would turn out perfectly. I was the girl who doesn't seem to have time for makeup but now i spend a long time to make myself look better.

I like how i look with black smokey eyes, it makes my blue eyes looks lighter. I grab my kinda oversized varsity jacket to pair with my white t-shirt and dark mustard shorts. Even tho it's summer, it would still get a bit chilly at night, and the jacket can help me to hide my thin arms that i feel extremely insecure about.

The reflection of the clock on the mirror shows that it's already 7.20, i realised that my nails were naked so i took out my black matte nail polish and sit down on my bed. I painted it slowly one by one as i still have time before i go out with my friends.

Timing is a funny thing, I heard knocks on my door right after i was done. I opened up to see Karlie in a mini black bodycon dress with a denim jacket. " they're here" she said and gave me a wide sunshine smile. When i had no one, she was the one who would offer  me another box of tissue and listen to me talking. " you look great " i said to her and pick up my room keys on the table and walk out to her. I slammed my door shut and lock it. 

We heard car horns which lead to a few people screaming " shut up " from their own room. We ran as fast as we could through the hallway and down the stairs. I knew it was him who pressed the horns, I look at Matt inside his sports car and he winked at me, i walk over and jump onto the shotgun seat. He's so reckless and fearless.

Matt moved himself closer to me and grab the back of my head. He pulled me closer to him but i pushed him away before he could even start doing anything. " no " i said to him while pushing one of his shoulder away. " okay best friend " he rolled his eyes and put both of his hand back on the steering wheel and start driving.

Even though, I've been socializing this whole entire year more than what i had before. The walls around me are still as high as it used to be. Higher than it used to be. This time, i'm never going to be stupid. I know clearly once my university life is over, i would have to be my old self again and i don't want to get off the track too far. 

It would be hard for me to find myself again, The sophisticated girl who focuses on her work more than anything. I can't take the risk to fall in love or do dumb stupid things, living in this cruel world, they can use it against me in the future and pull me down.

" where are we goin' " Karlie said, I look at the rear-view mirror at her who was sitting in between another two of our guys friends, Grant and taeok.  " idk Matty wants to meet his friend " Grant replied. I turn my head to look at them and taeok shrugged his shoulder. " who? " i look at matt and he look at me for a couple of seconds. " zayn malik " . 

My heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds. Matt's eyes were already back on the road but he turned to look at me once more and say " do you know him ?" and smiled mischievously . He was driving fast and my hair kept flying everywhere, i pulled it all and tuck it inside my shirt, it was making me feel annoyed.

" of course she knows him " Karlie who doesn't seem to notice Matt's sarcasm replied. She held my shoulder and pull her body and look at Matty. " so where are we going to meet him? " she ask. I can't believe this, it would be weird to see zayn again. He probably knows what happened between me and..

whatever.

I look up at the streetlights that we were passing by. Funny how so many random things could remind me of him. " at their concert where else " matty replied. " no  way " i said and turn around to look at all of their faces. I rolled my eyes after they gave me the whats so wrong about that look.

 " seriously? out of so many places? " i said. " front row tickets taylor " Matt replied. That's even worst, i said to myself. I was finding a way on how to escape from it but Matt spoke up once again. " just wait in the car if you hate them" he said coldly.  " great idea, was just thinkin bout that " i replied.

I felt Taeok's hand on my shoulder. " cmon it's friday night, lets have some fun " . I move myself forwards so his hand couldn't reach me. I run my hand through my hair making it to get loose again. " okay whatever " i said.

" you sure? i'm sorry " i turn towards matt and i could tell he really felt bad for dragging me into this. Even though he acts like a douche bag most of time. At the end his inner self would still show. He has a nice heart. 

I smiled sincerely to him, somehow, the nice part of him can always make people feel good.

" I'm way over it "

i said and he continued to look at the roads and everyone in the back seat cheered happily. 

Misadventure Haylor | Taylor Swift And Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें