Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

I was with my boys in the lift planning on our schedule for today. We have an interview later in the evening and it would be live. I've had hundreds of interviews before but somehow every single time i would still get the same feeling. Zayn was telling us on how he had such a good dream. Niall asked why i look exhausted but i kept quiet not wanting to think about what happened earlier this morning.

I ended up not sleeping at all, not even a nap.

I was going through twitter reading tweets from the fans when the elevator door opened and i saw Taylor from far. She was wearing a white sheer t-shirt tucked inside her black midi length skirt. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing glasses.I thought she looked amazing

Liam tapped my shoulder and said "look President Scott"

I didnt notice the man that was next to Taylor was him. Liam who knew President Scott personally as his father were close to his walk towards President Scott. The rest of the boys did too leaving me alone behind. I took a deep breath before i take my first step.

"Liam Payne" President Scott gave a big smile. He has the same smile as Taylor

"Mr President, it's been so long" Liam shook his hand and he noticed the girl who was standing next to President Scott.

Liam turned around towards me after seeing Taylor's face. The rest of the boys did too. I tried to break the silence by greeting President Scott.

"Hi Mr President, Heard a lot about you. I'm Harry Styles" followed by Niall, Zayn and Louis.

"You all can just call me Mr.Scott " he smiled sincerely. A very friendly man.

" This is my daughter Taylor" pointing towards Taylor. Taylor smiled to all of us like the time that we had earlier didn't exist. The fact that she doesn't look exhausted at all after staying up the whole night made me feel sick. What an actress.

"I guess Harry you know her already" President scott, Smiled towards me while tapping on my back. He knows, i guess he saw the newspaper.

"Anyway, I have a meeting soon. I hope to see you guys soon"

President Scott left with Taylor. She didn't even look at me.

I watch her leave until she was no where to be seen. What the heck am i feeling right now.

Louis tapped my back and it was the time for us to leave to the interview too.

- - - - - - - - -

Taylor was walking towards her Aston Martin one-77 with her dad when she saw a SUV car stopped right beside them. A tall female figure walked out wearing designer clothes. She had a beautiful straight hair and Taylor had always envy females with Straight hair as hers is curly.

She got in her car, started the engine and leave. She was concentrating on the road when Scott decided to say something.

"They look nice"

" Who are you talking about" She clearly knows that her dad was talking about One Direction.

" I know you well Taylor" Scott said while going through some files.

The conversation kept going on and Taylor was not interested at all.

"okay"

"Put their name in the list of your Birthday Dinner Taylor"

"That's no need"

"Invite Liam's whole family too."

"why? They just sing.I mean One Direction. Not going to give us any benefits"She rolled her eyes

"Taylor . We're Inviting them as friends "

"I wonder what you want from them dad"

" Stop it Taylor" Scott loosen up his tie a little bit.

" I know you well Mr President"

Taylor's P.O.V

To do list

1) Stop thinking about him