Chapter 28

Day 6

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up without her by my side. It was still early, The morning sun was just about to rise. I reach for my phone when i see a message from Niall. I rub my eyes and put the screen closer to my eyes so that i can see it better.

Is Taylor okay? are you okay? Don't listen to the haters

I rolled my eyes and check my twitter. Most of the tweets that were on timeline was about Taylor. They were saying things about her. I clenched my fist trying my best to keep my madness inside.How can people be so heartless. I scrolled through all the tweets and they were saying that Taylor is breaking one direction apart.

Who freaking started this bullshit.

I threw the white hotel sheets onto the floor and head to the living room when i saw Taylor sitting down on the chair with her laptop. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she was wearing the glasses that i saw her wearing at Amsterdam before. Everything that they said seemed to dissapear.

She turned around when i was walking in and smiled. " I just made you tea " she said while lifting up a cup. I walk up to her and planted a kiss on her cheek making her blush.

" Thanks " i said, taking the cup from her hand.She looks way better now compared to last night.

I noticed that she's very good at letting her emotions go.

" I'm going to Alex and Sierra's house later, if you're not busy. I want you to tag along " i said to her. Her eyes lit up. " Of course Harry! I'd love to ". She left her chair and came to sit on me. "Harry I want you to forget about last night" she smiled weakly while rubbing her hand onto my cheek.

I took her hand and kiss it. " okay " i said as i look into her blue eyes. No one will ever know how much i love her.

There's something about her that i can't describe.

- - - - - - - - - - -

She wore a long skinny jeans. Making her legs to even look longer and a  stripes shirt. She held my hand tight when we walk out of the hotel. Hundreds of camera flashes were directing at us when we were at the lobby but we didn't seem to care.

"I love you Harry" She whispered into my ear. I pull her closer to me. I wish she doesn't know about the hates that she got on the internet. She's going to know it sooner or later. I know that.I rent a car so that we don't have to use the cab.

The paparazzis were attacking us with questions. Ms Swift what is your comment about you breaking one direction apart?, "Harry" i heard her weak voice over hundreds of people screaming. She held my hand tighter than before and i let her get into the car before i do. I walk to the driver's seat and drove off without saying anything. Taylor was leaning towards the window.

I grab her hand and let our fingers intertwined. Her eyes were still locked on the window pane. I look at the rearview mirrors and i could see paparazzis chasing our car. Slowly they were out of my sight.

"we're not very lucky aren't we" she broke the silence. I took a glimpse at her and saw her avoiding to even look at me. I was hurt but i couldn't show it.

I have to be strong or this won't work out. I drag her into the life with hates. Sometimes, i wish i wasn't so selfish. This is only happening to her because of how much i want her. I can clearly see her being succesful.Dating someone that is in the same industry. Someone that's not going to make her feel sad like this.

I drove the car for about 30 minutes out of the city with tall buildings and noises.I realised the familiar looking house at the end of the street.It was painted with all white. A bungalow house. A perfect house for a family. Surrounded with tiny little white fences.

I park my car in the driveaway. Taylor fell asleep so i woke her up. I watch her brushing her hair for a few seconds before she opens up the door to get off the car.

She haven't said anything at all. She waited for me and we walk together towards the door. I press the doorbell and i heard Sierra's voice.

"ALEX OPEN THE DOOR" She screamed. I heard footsteps running towards the door and i turn to look at Taylor. She mouthed "i'm sorry Harry" and quickly grab my hand and hold it tight. 

I feel like the way i write is really boring and it takes me so long to post because i just feel like err insecure about my writing. is that even possible? :(. I promise i'll try my best to make it better and better!!