Chapter 4

Scott : Are you prepared dear? ( looking down arranging his paper works and files)

Scott was sitting at his desk in his office. A building in Amsterdam that has been one of their family proudest property as the cost of it is extremely worth dying for.

Taylor lay herself down on the couch and as she was about to close her eyes to rest.Scott said something again.

Scott: Saw the newspaper, Andrea told me what happened,What the big fuzz? no one knows who you are and they're not going to find you.

Taylor : You know i'm not worried about that dad, I'm scared. Time is flying so fast, I only have 2 months left.

Scott stood up and went to taylor as taylor make a bit space for her dad to sit.

Scott : I went through that, It was hell but you'll get over it. I promise.

Taylor : I know i know.(softly)

Scott : Just go back to the hotel and rest, There's a meeting tomorrow at 10.

Taylor kissed her scott's cheek and head to the elevator.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Her short journey from the office to their own hotel was pretty short.She was so lost in her own world thinking about Harry. Harry Styles, Harry styles . She kept mumbling his name. It's like she can't get him out of her mind. What a rude guy. An attractive rude guy.

Secretary Lee : Ms Taylor, Ms Taylor we're here

Taylor: Sorry Secretary Lee.

As she arrives at Park Sheraton Hotel. She saw a lot of paparazzis outside the hotel trying to get inside. They were taking pictures of god knows what behind that hundreds of people.Taylor decided to just ignore the curiosity inside her and just go to her room to rest.Out of the blue....

Paparazzi: LOOK HARRY STYLES NEW GIRLFRIEND IS HERE TOO

Taylor stood there in confusion and everyone turned around and started asking her so many questions like "Are you going to stay with harry together" "are you guys together on a honeymoon" "how long have you guys been dating" "Whats your name" and wow. Secretary Lee saw what was happening. Everyone was pushing Taylor and Secretary Lee immediately ran to Taylor to protect her. Taylor was so shocked that she didnt even say anything. Secretary Lee told everyone to back off as the bodyguards come to lead Taylor back to the hotel.

Taylor: This is a mess.

Taylor: What was that Lee?

Secreteray Lee laughed because no one in the family had ever called him Lee only. Taylor giggled after she started noticing what she just said.

Secretary Lee: Apparently, Harry Styles is staying here tonight Ms Swift.

Taylor looks around and saw 5 guys sitting on the couches at the lounge with their headphones on. Then,She saw a guy with soft curls and broad shoulders, slightly taller than her stood up.His back was facing her.That familiar body, she knew it was harry styles. Harry took out his headphone and look around. He saw Taylor looking at him

Harry: GIRLFRIEND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE (Screaming)

everyone in the room turned around to see harry screaming and the boys, One direction apparently took out their earphones too and stare at harry like he just lost his mind. Harry ran towards taylor like a little kid and hugged her so tight.

everyone was looking

everyone was still looking

Taylor: What are you doing...

Secretary Lee stood there.Watching, he awkardly walk towards the car to leave.

Harry let go of the hug and held her shoulder. His smile was the most beautiful thing ever. Taylor said to herself, those soft curls and Taylor pushed him. TROUBLE MAKER.

Harry: HEY!

Taylor: What was that?!

Harry: A friendly hug??

Taylor: You called me your girlfriend?!

Harry: It was a sarcasm?!

Taylor: What!?

(I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why i even started writing, I guess it's just because i'm a big big big haylor fan