Chapter 32

DAY 8

Harry's P.O.V

        The sun was going down showing signs that the night is getting nearer . 
We were driving out from London, away from the crowds towards Cheshire.  Towards Home. It's been quite sometime since i went back there. I usually just stay in my own house in London and ask mom to come around rather than drive all the way to Cheshire every weekend when i'm in Britain.

My stomach was bloating, and my heart was racing. I can't seem to control the happiness inside me. I was smiling so wide that I could see my dimples poking inside of my cheek from the rearview mirror. I have one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Taylor's. Her hand was so warm and i feel like her hand fits mine perfectly

        We had an early dinner at a restaurant near to Taylor's office. We were laughing the whole time and the people around us weren't so please. The waiter came over and told us that someone complained and we were making to much noise. She told me about how she met Ed and Selena, and the guy that i saw with her at the club who wanted to get her a drink. But i stole her away. I told her about Nick.

We have our suitcases in the backseat. Once in a while i would look at Taylor. She lets her hair down from the perfect clean ponytail when we were at the restaurant. I like it when she let her hair down. She looks way younger, i mean not really. But she looks 18, she looks normal, her blazer was on her lap and she was just wearing her white top. I had my orange beanie but she took it and use it because she was cold. 

"What's that " she asked me while pointing at my chest. " what's what? " i said. " that neckalce , why paper airplane ?" she said causing me to say oh. I realised how dumb i was a few seconds ago, i thought she was asking me about my shirt. Doesn't even make any sense. " It's my favourite necklace " i said to her. " i wear it all the time " i continued.

"mhm... i can tell.. well yeah of course. I spend a lot of time with you harry .. But why is it paper airplane " she asked again. The curiosity in her voice was so obvious. I like it when she's demanding, she's always so demanding. I guess because she is just used to her work. Asking people to do this and that.

" i let the wind take me anywhere, freedom something like that " i said to her. I saw her nodding at the end of my eyes and i smiled a little bit. She's better at asking questions than most of the interviewer. It sounds sincere.

We were already halfway through our journey when Taylor said something out of a sudden

" Harry i love you so much " . She said. She held my hand so tight and kiss it gently " I really do " her voice was flowing and hauntingly pure. It was perfect, heading to a place that i love with someone that i love.

" I love you too Taylor "

I had never brought any of my girlfriends to my house in Cheshire before. The place where i grow up. All of them are nothing compared to Taylor.  I don't think i would leave her even if anyone offers me half of the world. 

She killed the most beautiful silence i've ever had by turning on the radio. The sound of an acoustic guitar started playing, it sounds familiar but she quickly changed it. " Why? " i asked her curiously after seeing her panicking. I change back to the radio station. " it sounds nice " i said to her while frowning my eyebrows.

" it's a song for me " Taylor said softly. I caught her eyes for a few seconds and she quickly look down. Why is she even acting like she's shy, it's not like it was our first eye contact. Her eyes were so blue under the endless streetlights we were passing. 

The way it brings out the blue eyes, is the tenerife sea

Ed's voice came out from the speaker singing the lyrics that reminds me of Taylor's. I thought she was joking but she cracked up and laughed out loud. My jaw drop. I can't believe it. All the lyrics that came next realised that they described Taylor perfectly.

" I told you Harry " she laughed and she covered her face with her hands.

" Taylor??! that's a good song you should be happy " i said. I really thought it was. I was a little jealous though. The song was amazing and i can never write a song for her that is as good as that. But, at least she's mine right now.

The whole journey went by in a blink of an eye. It's true like what people said good things past by very fast. I can still remember all the times when i was with my exes. I've never felt this way before, i dated the m for entertainment, Maybe i really did develop feelings for some of them but they're nowhere close compared to what i feel right now.

They call me womanizer, my face is always on the newspaper with a woman,me hooking up and that's the only time you'll see me with the person ever again. They say that i'm going to leave her soon but that can never be true. I know. At least now.

I told her about how i used to work in a bakery and she told me she loves to bake.We're like birds of a feather flock together. I started to think wow we suit each other but she prefers tacos over nachos. " Who even likes tacos Harry??!! " she screamed jokingly. She giggled and i don't mind listening to it forever.

" everyone prefers tacos over nachos Ms. Swift " i said to her.

The hates that people say about us didn't even seem to exist when she was laughing. I realised that the car window on her side was open and i let my eyes off the road for a while and watch her let her arm out the window and follow the way the wind goes . She turned around to look at me and smiled.

It's nice to get away from it all

Happy December 2nd! Taylor and Harry was seen together exactly 2 years ago at the zoo. Remember? good times hahahah :') . Do you guys prefer me to write shorter chapters or a long chapter like this? and do you prefer me writing with less emotions or what bcs i really don't know and i'm so scared if you guys are not going to like it ...  Thank you for keeping up with me!!!

-daventerous