Chapter 27

DAY 5

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. Both of us had a great intimate session last night. She was so brave. She gave everything she had and i've never felt this satisfied before. My body were aching so badly. I turned around to hug Taylor but Taylor was nowhere to be seen.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and it was already 1.30 p.m . Wow that was a long sleep, I stood up to go to the toilet when i noticed a note on the table. I knew it was from Taylor, I smiled when i saw the outside of the folded paper. She wrote my name neatly on the outside. I took it and flipped it open to read it.

Good morning Harry, I tried to wake you up but you pushed me off the bed. My mom is here and i want to go and see her for a while. You can go anywhere you want, i love you Harry. - always better than you, -T, Swizzle

Her handwriting is so neat that it was perfectly in a straight line. I took it and keep it in my bag.I took my laptop out and started checking my emails. I got really bored after a while so i decided to go out and take a walk and feed the paparazzis. I grab my jacket because the weather was getting colder.

I'm not so sure if it was a good thing for me to actually go out alone but it was fun.

No one really knew that i was going out, it was not that bad but everytime i walk into a shop or just walk people will ask me for a picture.

I ended up being in a CD shop. It was really huge. I walk towards the singer section and picked up the 1975 CD for Taylor. She told me the other day how she wants it but haven't had any time to go and get it. I bumped into a fellow singer. It was Ed Sheeran.

"Harry?" He asked me, he gave me a bro hug kind of thing. Where we just shake our hand and hug with one shoulder. I don't really know how to say it. It was not very my kind of thing.

"Ed!" I said. I've met Ed a couple of times before at award shows. One Direction were planning to work with him for our next album. He's an amazing songwriter from Britain.

"Here with Taylor?" He asked me.
"Yes, yes i'm here with her" i said. It seems that everyone knows that i'm with her. He asked me if i was busy and we ended up walking to Starbucks.

"I know Taylor since we were kids" he said while taking a sip from his coffee. I really didn't know that. She had never said anything to me before about her friends.

"I'm surprised that she's in love" he continued. "She has always been focusing on her work". A smile crept on my face after he said that she's in love. "Why is that so?" I asked casually.

"Well she rejected me a couple of years ago and that was her reason. We're cool by the way. No more feelings towards her". I started feeling bad for asking, but Ed cool it off. He laughed and we joked around. It was really nice to know him.

I look at my watch and it was already 5 o'clock. We exchanged numbers and i head back off to the hotel. I walked back which took quite a long time. Plus, the paparazzis and fans kept asking me questions and pictures. There were more of them. I guess because someone probably tweeted that they see me around.

I reached back to the hotel and went straight up. I unlocked the door and the condition of the room was still the same as the time when i left. It was quiet. I was expecting Taylor to be back already but she wasn't. The sky was getting darker,so i took my phone out and to text Taylor.

"Where are you, i'm worried. Please call me as soon as you received this. Even if you're with your mom."

I look back at my message and realised it was too...protective. After what Ed said about Taylor. I get kind of scared of rejection and i really don't want her to feel like I'm a burden. Or a control freak.I really do love her.

"Where are you t-swizzle"

I checked my watch and it's been two hours since i sent her the first message. I ended up sending her another 10. I have no idea where is she and i was losing my mind.

I walk out of the hotel room and walk towards the elevator.I quickly get out when i reached Ground floor. I look around the lobby, the bar, the restaurant and she was not around. I stood near the door to wait for her.

After a while, i realised a few people were looking at me.

"Who are you waiting for sir" i turned around and saw the security guard behind me.

"Uh-oh I'm waiting for Ms Taylor Swift" i said. I don't know how to say it. Is it Ms Taylor or is it V-vice President?? wait no thats weird.

"She came back a few hours ago" he said. " I saw her going up the elevator " he smiled.

"Oh oh thanks" i rushed towards the elevator and press 9 on the elevator buttons. I didn't bump into her. It's not possible.

I didn't make out with anyone outside of the hotel room either.

Weird.

I know she's not in the hotel room but i went and check anyway. She wasn't there. Suddenly it crossed my mind that maybe she's at the rooftop. I know she loves to go to the rooftop. She always does that.I ran to the elevator again and press 23. The second highest level of the hotel. It was not the rooftop so i had to stop there and use the stairs to go to the rooftop. It was unlocked.

I climbed up the stairs and open up the door. The cold air rushed towards my body giving me chills.

"There she is" i said quietly after i saw her silhouette . A smile crept on my face after seeing her. She was talking on the phone . She didn't notice i was there.I felt relief but

I realised that she was sobbing

I watch her slowly sinking on the floor.

" no dad no.."

She was crying. I took a big gulp. I have no idea what the hell is going on.

A part of me feels so bad for eavesdropping but it was too hard for me. Right after I saw her hanging up the phone, i ran to her and pull her body to mine.

It was getting worst. She held me so tight and she was running out of breath. Her body was shaking.I was speechless. She was crying so hard. I put my hand on her forehead and kiss her forehead slowly. Her face was so red.

"Taylor, what's wrong" i said. I let her go and she walk towards the side of the rooftop to sit.I felt like she was avoiding me.She burried her face in her hand.

"Work... it's stressing me out" she said. She still sounded like she's crying but it was better. I don't blame her. She's still so young to even work and she's already the higher people in one of the biggest company in the world and she's currently taking her masters.Imagine the amount of pressure. My work is nothing compared to hers. People plan out what i'm supposed to say, wear , transportation and sometimes people even write songs for me and all i do is just have fun and gets attention from people.

I stood there watching her. I wish i could help her out but that's just impossible. The dress that she was wearing was crumpled and dirty. Her hair was in a mess and all i know is i don't want to see her like this again.

I walk closer and stood right in front of her. It was too high for the sound of the busy streets to reach. The only sound that i could hear was her sobbing.

"Harry don't leave me"