Chapter 24

HARRY'S P.O.V

DAY 3

15 more minutes until Taylor finishes her meeting,It was delayed and the person that she was having a meeting with changed the time to 5p.m .She kept saying sorry to me for ruining our plans on going out in the afternoon around Central Park. I was totally fine with it but she hugged me tight before she left and kissed my cheek and said sorry again.

I am planning to bring Taylor out to a club nearby. I want her to enjoy every single minute of her last 17 days with me until we get to see each other again. I know it's bad, i don't want to distract her from her work or studies too. But at the same time she needs to have fun. All she does is bury herself in her book and work.

I went out and bought her a dress. Not a dress that her mom would scold her for wearing. Like the red dress that she wore to the club that night. I take the dress out from its bag and lay it on the bed. I can't wait to see her in it. I pulled the chair so that it would face the door. I sat down on the chair counting the minutes until she'll come back.

"I'll be back by 8 I promise" she said when she was arranging her files.

It was a stupid thing for me to do but i counted " 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1" when it was 7.59 .

I heard someone opening the door from the outside.I look up and saw Taylor stood there holding the door with one hand and files on the other hand.

"What are you doing Harry?" She laughed while looking at the chair that i pulled and looking back at me . I definitely didn't expect her to be on time and i was just really bored. I went up to her and help her with her files.

" i- i was waiting for you " i stuttered. i was still shock about the coincidence, i kissed her cheek and she smiled to me. " uh Taylor " i said. what if she doesn't wanna go out with me. She was walking inside the bedroom and my heart was beating fast. I don't know how her reaction is going to be and i silently thank to god when i heard her.

" HARRRRYYYYYYYYYYY" she said screaming. I can sense her excitement.

I put her files on the table and ran to the bedroom to see her holding the dress in amazement. " is this for me? " she asked .

" who else?? " i said while acting cool. She ran to me and hugged me tight.I hugged her back tightly causing her feet to lift off the ground. I kissed her forehead and said

"get ready we're about to have some fun".

- - - - - - - -

She took my hand when we were in the cab and kissed it.

" you're a lady you're not supposed to do that " I laughed. She is a serious classy young lady in front of the camera and look at her now, She's smiling wide and doing all these stupid things.

Her hair was not in the usual condition. She always let her hair falls off very neatly between her shoulders and now her hair is just kinda messy and she looks like a normal 18 year old girl.

She wore her sunglasses, and i wore a hat and a fake moustache. We dressed up very differently from what we usually does and no one noticed us. We walked out of the hotel from the back door through the kitchen. We ended up laughing our ass off after finishing our mission of running away from the "paparazzis"

We arrived at the Marquee club and we were caught in action by a paparazzi who was waiting outside the door. I usually come here when i'm in New York. It's a famous club with tons of celebrities inside. Everything about the club is amazing especially the decorations.

We said hi and talk to the paparazzi and he asked us nicely if he could take a picture of us. We did a goofy face and head into the club. It was crazy there were a lot of people inside.

Knowing her is like reading a very interesting book, you just want to keep going on and on and find out what's going to happen. I've never seen this side of her before. The reckless side of her. It's amazing.

She's good with following to the beats, I asked her for a cheers and she screamed "for the stupid things that people say about us " while lifting the glass high up and drank it in a gulp.

She's amazing. She was dancing and screaming. I stroke her soft long wavy hair and pull her in for a kiss.We kissed passionately in front of everyone. We didn't care, She tasted like expensive champagne. She's an extremely amazing kisser. I lifted her up and we danced all night long until both of us were exhausted.

We got out of the club and there were no paparazzis. We were thankful that no one noticed us. The place were really crowded anyways. It was really hard to see people under the flashing lights.

I stood there by the roadside and kept waving for a cab but i didn't get any.

"back off harry let me do it" she winked at me and walked up and stood next to the road. What the hell is she going to do i asked myself.

The second she lift her hand up to wave. A cab stopped right next to her. She turned around and lifted one of her eyebrows up. My mouth were open and i clapped to her when i was walking to the cab.

" I'm impressed " I said to her while closing the cab door. " Park Sheraton " Taylor said to the taxi driver who didn't notice who we were. She leaned closer to me and rest her head on my shoulder.

" I love you Harry , i really do " she said softly and she fell asleep instantly. I just love her so much, She can be so serious when she's doing something important and be so crazy when she's having fun. I like every single thing about her. Even when she pushes me away it can still make me think of her in a good way it's crazy. I like her when she's not talking too.

She still looks amazing in the cab under the lights of New York City. I wrapped my arms around her body. She was so warm. Her soft skin brushing into mine. I couldn't help but smile seeing her in my arms. I wish that i don't have to leave for world tour and she doesn't have to leave me for her work. I'm falling really hard. I hope she is too.