Chapter 52

" go first " i said to Karlie, i look up at the big banner in front of the arena and took a glance at Harry's face. I took a deep breath and sigh, i clearly know that seeing him might just add fuel to the fire burning inside my heart. All these times that i've been alone, trying to avoid anything that has to do with him and here i am now. At his concert. How ironic.

I haven't heard for him in so long, and i never knew that this weird feeling would come back again once more. " lets just leave her alone " i look up to see all of my friends walking to the entrance. Matt turned around for a couple of seconds and waved goodbye. 

I bit my lip and run my fingers through my hair. I took out the VIP pass out from my pocket and wonder. Is he going to be able to see me? of course... the seat is right in front of the stage.

Everyone around was laughing and cheering and here i am feeling extremely nervous. Still not knowing what to do. I stood there alone in a crowded place, i watch everyone around me screaming about how excited they were for the show, I watch girls around my age in band merch with his face on it.

I guess for tonight i really can't escape it, unless i run away from here.

Lost in my own mind trying to think of a rational thing to do, i was awaken by the screaming of the crowds inside the arena, and that's when i noticed i was the only one left outside.  It was getting colder so i tuck my hands inside the pocket of my varsity jacket and walk slowly to the entrance.

It was breathtaking, there were thousands of people everywhere. There were so much happiness here, it would be a lost if i decided to just be alone and feel some kind of sad feeling about some stupid thing that happened a year ago.

" May i help you find your sit miss" I turned around and it was one of the crew members who was in charge of the seating. I took out my pass and show it to him. It was dark and it was hard to see his face, He took out his flashlights and flash it towards my pass.

" oh, great seat miss, it's way in front . Let me lead you there" he said politely. I smiled and followed him behind his back and pass through the thousands of people.

We were walking closer and closer towards the stage making my heart to beat faster than ever. The show had started and i could see Niall and Zayn at the end of the stage interacting with the fans. I've never had the chance to get to know both of them better. I wish i did.

Harry used to tell me about how bubbly Niall is face and he really looks like the type.I look around the stage but i couldn't find anyone with long curly hair and slicked back 

I change my gaze back towards the crew who was leading me, " we're here " he said and turn around to look at me. " than-k " i opened up my mouth but he cut me off.

" Are you Ms Swift ? " i look up to see his face and we were standing under the light making it clearer for me to look at him. " Ah yes- yes i am " I laughed. " A little weird to see me here?" i said and he was smiling widely. "y-yes , yes.  i didn't notice it was you. It was really dark, i'm sorry" he said. 

" you don't need to " i replied " If you need any help , just find me. " he said. " it's really nice to see you in person " and he offered his hand to shake. I couldn't stop smiling, even though i'm not the type who would love it when people know me because of Park Sheraton. It's been while since someone said something really nice to me and sounds like they really mean it.

" It's nice to meet you too " i said and take his hand to shake. I look around and saw Karlie standing not so far away from where i'm standing. " see ya " i said to the crew and walk away from him towards Karlie. She was so tall making it really easy to locate her. Taeok saw me coming and he pointed out to my sit that was only 1 meter away from the stage. Everyone was standing so i decided to join them.