Chapter 3

But she was gone .

She was.

Harry : Sigh

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Taylor plugs in her earphone and press shuffle on her ipod.She was on her way to Amsterdam to have a meeting with her father about the heir of her family business. She used to love anything that involves business in it but she never thought of having to be the heir of the company.One of the biggest company in the world once she turns 18.

"Ms Taylor, Here is the newspaper that you requested for..." says Emma politely. Taylor could tell that Emma their private stewardess doesn't want to give it.

"What now?" taylor rolls her eyes while snatching the newspaper

WHAT THE HECK

THAT IS ME

on the front page of daily news

HARRY STYLES SPOTTED RUNNING AWAY FROM PAPARAZIS WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND

"bam, that's my face over there and i dont even know that guy" taylor was definitely pissed as she doesnt like attentions from medias at all.

it's not a good thing. I only have a couple of months left until i have to open up to everyone that i'm the heir to the company and if people going to know me now and chase me around because of this ridiculous boy. I'm never going to have freedom anymore. What a trouble maker.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Louis ran inside the studio and threw the daily news to Harry's hand. Liam,Zayn,Niall stared at both of them in confusion.

Louis : Harry I didnt know you have a girlfriend??!!

Niall : I Want to meet her!

Zayn : Who is the next unlucky chickakas

Harry opened the folded newspaper and saw a picture of him pulling Taylor's hand. That day. He could still remember it. Very Well. He smiled to himself.

Liam : Sigh Harry do you know what you're getting yourself into. Anyways who is she?

Harry : Hah long story man,I'd tell you now but we got some work to do!

The rest of the boys continued to do their work for their new album. Their manager told all of them to prepare few original from each of them . Harry knows what he's going to write but that's not enough. I want more of her I want more of her. He could still feel her hand touching his and her slouchy shoulders and how she mumbles when she is talking.I need to find her.

after staying at the studio for most probably 5 hours by now. All of the boys were so tired that they started to fall asleep on the floor couches and just everywhere. The studio was in a mess.

Suddenly, Tom ( Manager) came in and screamed

" WAKE UP I HAVE AN URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT"

the boys woke up and sat quietly on the couch. Harry was the last one to wake up and he didnt even recognize who it was until Tom screamed SO YOU HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND?

Harry : Uh I dont even know her.. I was helping her but the media misunderstood

Tom : Good Morning you're finally awake. You can fall with anyone you want young man i'm not going to control your life. (Tom laughs at the fact harry woke up after he heard him talking about Taylor)

" You guys better pack your bags because we have a last minute invitation to a tv show in amsterdam tomorrow night , I know it's very last minute but it's all going to be worth it boys believe me.Tons of beautiful girls there"

Liam : LETS GO NOW

Niall : Any good foods???? free foods??

they all burst into a laugh.

Harry kept quiet still thinking about the girl.Taylor. He doesn't even know her name and it's driving him crazy that he cant stop thinking about her . He was planning to go to oxford street again for a few days just incase she was looking for him too but now he cant do it. The amsterdam trip that is coming definitely upsets him thinking how not it's extra impossible for him to even see her again.