Chapter 37

DAY 15.

Zayn's P.O.V

I rang the doorbell at Liam's house and Niall opened up the door. Liam called me earlier and invited all of us to his house for fun. I walk into the living room and saw Louis , Liam and Niall there. " hey "i said. I realised that Harry wasn't there. I was not surprised at all though. He hasn't been seeing us outside studio. 

" is he with Taylor ? " I asked Niall who was concentrating on the video game he was playing.

" uh- no no Gary Lightbody party downtown with Nick " Niall answered casually.

I sat down next to louis and lay down on the couch. I was wondering if Liam has been talking to Harry. They've been hostile towards each other and it was really stupid. It was because of Taylor. Liam kept saying that she's using him.

" have you been talking to Harry? " i asked Liam. He was scrolling through his phone, " nope ". 

Louis who was gaming with Niall joined in our conversation. " i think she's using him . no joke "  he said " like Cara " he continued. 

" I think he's going to leave her before she can even use him " Niall blurted out.

I somehow don't feel that way. Selena told me about Taylor when we were at the club, and i saw her dancing with Harry. She wouldn't even use Harry. I don't get it. Look at the way Harry talks about her to all of us. It's different. I know it somehow .

Harry's P.O.V

" Harry another shot ?! " Gary asked . There were a lot of people at the club dancing and partying. Light flashes and hot girls. "  Sure " I took another shot and dance around. As usual, they were a lot of familiar faces.

" Harry!!!! this is Emma "  I hear Nick's name calling me. I turn around to see Nick with a tall gorgeous blonde woman.  I made my way through the crowds towards them.

" I'm Harry, heard a lot about you " she pulled me in for a hug and kiss my cheek. That was fast. Nick winked at me and we laughed about it. Nick has been telling me about her and i can't lie that she's extremely gorgeous.

It would be a lie if i say she doesn't look hot in that mini dress.

I couldn't remember how many drinks that i took but i was a little bit drunk. I cancelled my plans with Taylor to drive again after i got a call from Nick to go to the party. I danced with a lot of people, it was a great night. 

I was getting exhausted and tired so i decided to leave but Nick called me and told me to wait for him at the door. He came with Emma next to him. " lets drop her off " Nick said. He was really drunk i could tell and she was too.

I rolled my eyes and walk out of the club. I was really tired and not in the mood to take care of two drunk friends. The paparazzi took pictures of us walking into the SUV together. It was not a big deal because Nick was with me. If it was only Emma, the whole world is going to know.

Emma told the driver the location of her house and when we arrived. She was already fast asleep. I was really tired and Nick was drunk to the max. So i was the one who had to wake her up. It took her a while but i opened up the door and walk to send her to her house door.

" Thanks Harry " Emma said. 

When i was just about to turn around and leave. She pull me in and kiss me on the lips for a few seconds before letting me go. 

" what the fuck "

" you're drunk "

I blurted out.

I clearly know that it was a mistake and it was nothing.I wiped her lipstick stains off my lips. I felt disgusted. She was really drunk. I didn't blame her but fuck that's wrong.I heard camera flashes and i turn around and saw a couple of paparazzis.

At that moment, I could hear Taylor telling me that she loves me so much. 

I realised that i didn't write much about this chapter. I'm sorry if it's bad :(