Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V

Day 2

"You have to be back by next week Harry, no excuses " Tom said to me through the phone. It was really bad for me to just leave last minute. But I really want to go.

The boys weren't mad but instead they kept teasing me about it except Liam. He didn't say anything much when i told them at the studio. We recorded another song that day and i left early to pack my bags. I really don't know why Liam was even mad about it, i mean if we really follow the schedule, We have no work to do this week. I decided to just forget about him for a while. He has always been cold when it comes to me and Taylor but i know he'll change his mind soon. I hope so.

I woke up early the next morning, it was colder than the usual. It drizzled a little bit but other than that, the weather has been perfect. I kissed my mom before i leave and drag my bag out to the porch and my driver was already waiting for me.

He drove me to the airport until we were at Taylor's private jet. I came down and saw her arriving just before me. She came down and waved at me while pulling her bags off from her car.

" i'm glad you can make it Harry " she said while hugging me tight before we got into her private jet. I saw the number 13 right next to the door.

"Why 13?" I asked her.

"lucky number" she said while looking back at me. She noticed me doing that "is there even such thing as lucky number face". But she laughed at it. I tightened my seat belt and sat across Taylor. She chuckled "I'm so excited".

It was only both of us in the plane and of course her stewardess Emma. A pretty lady, she looks about 27. I don't really know and i don't really care. After the take off i took my iphone out to check the lyrics of the song that i wrote last night.I'm planning to pass it to Tom next week.

She suddenly came to me and just sit on me.I love it when she does all these cute little things, I kissed her neck softly. I never want someone more than i want her. She's driving me crazy.

" do you still get hates Harry? " she asked, she was now looking at my face. I didn't expect her to ask me that at all. I can't lie, the amount of hates that i've been getting is ridiculously a lot. Most of my fans doesn't approve me with Taylor. That is why i haven't been going on Twitter for a while. I would rather delete it than seeing people talking bad about Taylor. They don't know her like i do. They don't know that she's just a human being too.

I took her hand and i hold it tight. " doesn't matter taylor " .

She smiled to me weakly. The way she looks at me, i can tell that there's something wrong.

The seat was pretty damn big so we ended up cuddling until we fall asleep, I had my arms around her.I woke up and she was awake but now she was facing me.Still in my arms, i noticed that now her eyes were watery. I took my hand and brushes some of her hair out of her face.

"Harry, no matter what you should know that i really love you." I have no idea why she said that but i kissed her forehead and wrap her back into my arms. It saddens me, that we have to care about what people think about us. Rumours and everything when we just spend some times together. The scar on her forehead is fading fast. I really hope it's going to disappear soon. It keeps reminding me of the accident

Because of the 7-8 hours flight journey and the different time zones. It was already 8 p.m when we reached New York City.

I woke her up by kissing all over her face. She smiled and went back to her seat. I watch her watching the view outside.She didn't say a single thing. I don't think i can ever get over the fact that i have her right now. It's amazing.

Honestly, it hurts. Every single time i have a relationship with anyone. They would take a privilige of me. All Cara wanted was intimate sessions and PDA. We dated for a while but i've never met her parents before or even know what's her favourite colour. She was not interested about what i have on my mind or how i feel or anything. But Taylor is different, all she did when we were having lunch was asking me about myself.

It was like an interview. But no! it's different, an interview from someone i love. It's different, i feel like she cares so much about me.She's the mixture of the girl that i want and the girl that i need.I promised to myself this time i will try my best to work things out and not screw the shit up and break her heart again.

She was probably scared of falling and i'm going to make her trust me.

We arrived at Park Sheraton New York with our fingers intertwined. The paparazzis were there and one of them asked taylor. "hey taylor what do you think of the new nickname for you and Harry which is Haylor"

Because of the amount of people ,We didnt get to answer the paparazzis.

"Wow i can't breathe Harry, i need an inhaylor" she said.

"Did u j-j-just"

She is just plain funny naturally. Maybe not funny but lame. A proud smile was spread onto my face every single time people look at us.While we were walking to the lift, my phone rang and it was my good friend, Nick Grimshaw. A radio DJ from UK.

We've been knowing each other for a long time and he lives in the same area as i do. We used to hangout a lot but he has been very busy. It was nice to see him calling me.

I gestured Taylor to go to the hotel room first.I'm guessing that she's tired. I showed her my phone screen just in case she was curious. "oooh go on" she smiled and walked away.She knows who is Nick Grimshaw and she doesn't know me the first time we met even after finding out my name was Harry Styles. I really don't get her sometimes.She left and i pick up the phone, i knew that he was on air.

"HARRY STYLES! We're currently on air" Nick Screamed.

"I'm on the ground" i joked. i'm becoming so lame like Taylor.

"Funny harry, if you don't mind, i have a few question that i'd like to ask you from fans"

"Sure!go on" I walk around and i sit at the couch in the lounge.

"First question....Are you dating Taylor Swift??" he said. I knew he was going to ask me about the rumours.

"looks like it" I smiled through the telephone. I like to keep things very mysteriously plus i don't want to rush about the relationship between me and Taylor.

" I heard that you've been working on a new album, any hints when it will come out?"

" Well nick, the official date is still not confirmed but it's going to be at the end of this year"

"That's all Harry! Thank you and have a great time with Taylor in New York" he said

*beep* *beep* *beep*

That was fast. I'm guessing it's all over the internet already.It'd be nice if we're not famous

I'm going to be free a lot soon! Please be patient:)! + I've been working on something and i'll post it once i reach 2000 reads :)! Thank you so much guys!