Chapter 5

*ding dong*

Harry was just about to close his eyes when he heard the sound of the bell. He didnt get enough sleep on the flight because he kept worrying on the songs that he has to pass to his manager.He didn't seem to have any idea.Love experiences? hmm.

" Here is your bag sir, If you have anything that you need just press zero on the phone and we'll help you" says the worker as harry opens up the door.

"okay" harry shooked the worker's hand while slipping 10 pounds inside it.

and he slammed the door.

He kicked his bag so hard that his feet started to hurt so badly.He fell and luckily he didnt hit his head anywhere.He started to think about what had happened just now. He laughs and stood up to go and look at the view of the hotel.

Harry finally knows her name "So her name is Ms.Taylor as that's what the asian guy in the suit called her, now that i got to see her face, she looks about hmm 18. Most probably"

His mind couldn't stop flashing back towards the incident that happened at oxford street that day and how it's so funny that they bump again here. He lay himself on the king sized bed still wearing his white shirt,showing his tattoos on his collar bones and black skinny jeans and his favourite orange beanie.

He decided to go on twitter and check to see if the pictures of him and her at the hotel was already online.

Not surprised, It was already there and there was even a video. He was so happy and he kept repeating the video of him running to Taylor and hugging her. After the 50th time of him repeating, he realised how stupid he looked like running to a girl and hugging her and Taylor was clearly trying to break the hug.

He decided to scroll through his timelines and pictures of them were everywhere but

Harry: What the hell

" Harry's new girlfriend is ugly"

"what a skank"

"never seen her before probably some whore that he met on the roadside"

" IM SURE THAT IS FAKE, EVERYONE KNOWS LARRY IS REAL"

Harry : Very funny

"they look cute together"

- - - - - - -

SIGH, Taylor decided to just go off twitter after seeing so many pictures of her and Harry styles, She is pretty much safe as no one knows her name yet.

*It's gotta be you,gotta be you ooo* *vibrates*

oh shit. She changed her ringtone to a one direction song after googling about harry styles. She liked it and whatever who cares, She likes the song and that doesnt mean anything. She said to herself.

Her phone kept buzzing, her friends and close family kept texting her and asking about the guy,harry styles. She took her phone and she replied to only one person. Her best friend ed. Ed Sheeran.

Ed: Whats up goin on, saw the pics online

Taylor: Too stupid, hope to see you soon

Just when she was sbout to turn her phone off again she got another text.

Ed: Interesting, hope so

There were so many hates for her on twitter and all over the internet. She kept repeating the GIF of Harry pulling her hand chasing the thief at oxford streets.

She clenched her hand softly and she could still feel the warmth of his hand holding her tight like he never ever going to let her go.

Taylor : Wake up taylor, why would he even love you... there's the cara delevdksadha

her tongue got twisted while trying to pronounce her name.

She founds out about cara and harry when she googled his name. Pictures of them together, kissing, holding hands together were on the first page.It hit her hard that she is just another girl but she still finds it stupid that she's never felt this way before.

"what i did to him was mean,what if he's hurt"

FLASHBACK TO THE HOTEL LOBBY

Taylor: What was that?!

Harry: A friendly hug??

Taylor: You called me your girlfriend?!

Harry: It was a sarcasm?!

Taylor: What!?

Harry laughs and back off a little bit. He broke into a smile just by staring at her face. Never occured in his mind that this would happen, the rest of the one direction boys decided to stand up from far and say hi. Niall wanted to go and join them but Liam pulled his hand

"no, i think something bad is going on"

Taylor was in utter shocked and what he did was embarassing as all the paparazzis are outside taking pictures of them.She was too mad she doesnt even know why and

Taylor: Get out of my way, Stop disturbing my life seashell hair.

Taylor walks to the elevator to go to the highest level of the Park Sheraton hotel. Her own penhouse. She laughed so hard while on her way at the fact she called him seashell hair.

Harry stood there in confusion. He was pretty hurt about the fact that she told him to get out of her way and stop disturbing her life. He didnt understand what was wrong. He was trying to be friendly and

Harry: Seashell hair?......

( I hope someone is reading this, I know i'm not good but i have so many ideas on my mind i just want to let it all out!!!! tell me if you're currently reading it so that i will try to post more frequently ) thank you :)

I post videos about haylor on youtube too, My username is Swarrylove . It's be great if you want to check my videos out! tell me what you think about them too :)))!