Chapter 7

*Ding dong*

"Again sigh, I was just about to go to sleep and oh.. Why not i act like i'm asleep.No No wake up"Harry said to himself. He stood up and walk towards the door, He check his phone and wow who is here at 11 pm.

"probably the boys" harry opens the door with his eyes half open and he didnt even look who was outside.

Harry : Come in

He ran towards the couch and fall back to sleep instantly.

Taylor stood in front of the door in confusion and was wondering if she should get in? or not? is it wrong. It is but he asked me too wait does he do this to everyone wow what a whorry. Taylor giggled thinking about her stupid pun.

The door was just about to close and Taylor decided to walk in.

"err." taylor close the door loudly trying to wake harry up.

She walk into the living room and she saw harry's leg popping up the couch. His cheek was pressed again the couch. So innocent.

She sat on the single couch in front of harry and cough.

Harry: mhmmmm....why

Taylor: Hi...

Harry opens half of his eyes and saw taylor sitting in front of him. 3rd dream about her since the day i met her.

"Hi , how many times do you want to come into my dream taylor" his husky low and slow sleepy voice made Taylor's heart race.

He has a lot of tatoos, soft curls ha ha seashell.. oh wait ya! " I'm sorry for what i said just now"

Taylor realised that he was still sleeping and she kneeled down in front of harry to try and wake him up slowly without shocking him.

She snap her fingers in front of harry's face and it made a pretty loud sound . She was so proud of herself.

Harry was half awake again smiling looking at Taylor's face, "What made you come, I miss you so much.... so much.. i fell asleep while thinking about you...please come again into my dream tay..." harry grab taylor's hand that was infront of his face and slowly putting it infront of his chest. Taylor could feel the warmth of his chest and she was getting closer to him. She knows that this is not the right thing to do but she wants more of him.Somehow, She just likes it. Sitting here looking at him sleeping, thinking that this is a dream.

"wake up harry, this is real life.." she thought it was getting weirder and weirder and he has to wake up.

her head was so close to harry's as harry is still holding her hand tight.

Her soft blonde hair was falling on harry's neck and it tickled him a little.

He giggled and smiled softly.

*QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK*

Taylor: Wow what a ringtone

Taylor laughed so badly and it woke harry up, The ringtone and taylor's laugh was definitely loud enough to make him up fully. He woke up and saw Taylor on the floor in front of him staring at him innocently like she doesn't know what is going on. Harry's phone was on the table behind her so she decided to take it and pass it to him.a

and she saw * Cara *

Cara was calling him..

Taylor quickly stood up and say she is so sorry and she has to go. She realised how this is so wrong as Harry probably has something with Cara and there's taylor here in harry's hotel room. But Harry being himself held taylor's hand and he cuts her off again and he rejected the call.

Harry : That wasn't a dream...?

Harry: Oh no, what did i say to you!!! WHAT DID I DO

Harry started panicking and he looks so nervous. He was pacing back and forth at the living room and that made taylor forgot about her plans on leaving. She wanted to tell him what he said but he was too afraid to listen to her.

" NO DONT TELL ME" but "WHAT DID I SAY"

"STOP CLOSING YOUR EARS THEN"

"AHH"

Harry walk towards taylor and put both of his hand on taylor's head

Her heart was beating so fast

His heart too. "Harry what are you doing...Stupid.. now it's going to be awkward to just pull your hand down" harry said to himself.

Harry : I'm sorry if i said anything bad . Did i annoy you... is that why you were going to leave..

Harry move his hand towards her back and pull her tight for a hug.He buries his head on her shoulder.

" You didn't, no you didn't, i came to say sorry " Taylor hug him back and whisper into his ears. She doesn't know why is she doing this but It feels good. This is a wrong thing to do but somehow it feels so damn right