Chapter 23

Taylor's P.O.V

I walk up to the executive suit room alone. I have a meeting tomorrow in the morning for a while and then i can spend the rest of my days with Harry. He is still at the lobby talking on the phone i guess. The long flight made me feel so uncomfortable. I grab my clothes from my bag and i went to take a shower while waiting for Harry.

I was slipping my sleeping gown when i heard Harry walking in the room. I came out to see him curling up on the bed. I've never felt this way before.

"Harry you need to shower or at least change!" i stood there next to the bed with folded arms.He didn't move so i decided to just take my side of the bed and sleep. He was crossing the middle line so i pushed him back a little.

I noticed that he was smiling while sleeping His hands were wandering around the bed to find mine, when he found it he pulled himself closer and wrap his arms around me. I run my fingers on his jawline and kiss it softly. It made him smile.

He opened his eyes slowly and move his hand slowly to my lower back and lift me closer to his face. Our forehead were resting on each other and i can feel him breathing. He lifted my chin up and pull me into a long kiss, i put my hands around his neck and kiss him back passionately. His hands were stroking my hair.

The sound of the busy New York streets making my heart beats faster than ever. I tilt my head a little bit to make it easier for us.His soft lips made his lips glide over mine smoothly. I can feel him smiling underneath the kiss and i couldn't helo but smile back.

I was running out of breath so i pulled out from the kiss slowly. I burried my head in his shoulder. Thoughts were running inside my mind, what if i'm not a good kisser, am i giving myself to fast but they all went away after Harry run his fingers behind my back and kiss my neck slowly.I giggled as i am a very ticklish person.

I woke up early the next morning, It was still dark but Harry was already up.He sitting next to me on the bed reading the newspaper. "good morning" i said. He turned around and kiss my nose. "look at the news" Harry said. He lean towards me to make it easier for me to see.

"Look here" harry said while pointing at the page demandingly, "not at my face" he laughed. Then only i realised that i've been staring at his face the whole time. i felt my cheeks burning and he winked making me blush even more. I move my eyes towards the black and white paper and saw a section of the page.

HAYLOR TAKING OVER NEW YORK

There were pictures of us getting into the hotel. I knew that they were going to make a big deal about this.

" I wish we don't get so much attention " harry said and he turned around towards me. Our eyes were fixed on each other for a while until i realised that a part of my neck was hurting. I put my finger and it was the love bite that i got from last night.

"Oh no Taylor is it hurting?" Harry panicked and he came closer to look at it. He playfully kiss me all over my face. Apparently that's going to help.The sun were rising and the light were falling on his face. He was busy replying to his fans on his phone. I threw the white comforter sheet onto the floor and look at his tattoos.

He has so many tattoos, He's like a kid's drawing block. Sparrows, lockets, a big love, "things i can"," things i can't" , band lyrics , birdcage and even a hanger! I used wonder why would someone even put a drawing permanently on their body it's insane but somehow Harry made me look at things differently.

I got out of bed and walk towards the washroom, i have a meeting in 3 hours. I cleaned myself up and take my business book out and lay down on the bed back again next to Harry.

I hope you guys are going to keep up with the story because i'm a tad bit excited to write more and more!

p.s : been watching harry's interview videos and i absolutely love it that he's such a sweetheart everytime the ask about Taylor!!

i want them back together like RIGHT NOW!