The Christmas Invasion

-just to let everyone know, the pov will change a bit-

The Seer grabs onto the TARDIS control panel as The Doctor pushes random buttons and pulls random leavers, the TARDIS finally stops bouncing around and she falls to the ground while The Doctor opens the TARDIS doors.

"Here we are then, London. Earth. The Solar System. We did it!" The Seer quickly stands running towards The Doctor

"Jackie. Mickey. Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important. What was it? No, hold on, hold on. Hold on, shush, shush, shush, shush. Oh, I know! Merry Christmas!" The Doctor dashed out the doors catching the Seer as she collapse, Rose follows close behind.

"What happened? Is she all right?" Rose asks, the Doctor nods, and lifts her up.

"Who is she? Where's the Seer and The Doctor?" Mickey asks.

"That's them, right in front of you. That's the Seer and The Doctor" Rose says.

"What do you mean, that's the Seer ? Seer and Doctor who?" Jackie asks.

*Time skip*

The Doctor sits next to the Seer who has been dressed in pyjamas and put to bed, Jackie walks in with a stethoscope.

"Here we go. Tina the cleaner's got this lodger, a medical student, and she was fast asleep, so I just took it. Though I still say we should take him to hospital" The Doctor takes it.

"We can't. They'd lock her up. They'd dissect her. One bottle of her blood could change the future of the human race. Now, shush!" The Doctor listens to both sides of her chest.

"Both working" He sits back in the chair.

"What do you mean, both?"

"Well, she's got two hearts."

"Oh, don't be stupid."

"She has. So, do I." that's when Rose walks in.

"Anything else he's got two of?"

"Leave them alone, mum" Rose says Jackie sighs and leaves, The Doctor watches as the Seer exhale some of the TARDIS's golden energy, he smiles softly and pushes some of her hair from her eye's. "I don't want to intrude or anything but what is your relation with the Seer... I mean if you don't want to answer that's fine." Rose says, he laughs quietly.

"Well, I know it didn't really seem like it, but..." he takes the Seer's hand "I guess you could say that... we're... married" Rose gasps smiling.

"Married?!" He nods.

"Rose!"

"I'll be back" Rose says walking out of the room.

*Time skip*

Jackie walks into the room where the Doctor and the Seer were to see The Doctor sleeping with his head rested on the bed.

"Oh, no. Don't come round, darling. No, flat's all topsy turvy. Yeah, she just barges in and litters the place. Yeah. No, I'll come round and see you on Boxing day." Jackie puts a cup of tea on the bedside table and wraps a blanket around his shoulders before leaving.

*Time skip*

"No, leave them. Just leave them!" Jackie shouts.

"Get in here!" Mickey shouts Jackie runs in and helps him pull a wardrobe across the door.

"Doctor, wake up!" He bolts up right.

"What is it?" he asks rubbing his eyes.

"We, got a killer tree on the loose" Rose says, The Doctor ruffles through his pockets but can't find his sonic screwdriver, Rose leans over taking the Seer's and places it in her hand, the tree then smashes through the door.