The Runaway Bride

"What?" The Doctor and I say at the same time.

"Who are you two?" The women in white asks us, we are staring at her with our mouths agape.

"But..." the Doctor says.

"Where am I?"

"What?" I say.

"What the hell is this place?"

"What? You can't do that. We weren't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did..." the Doctor rambles.

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now, where am I?" I blink a few times and shake my head.

"Inside the TARDIS" I reply.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS."

"The what?"

"The TARDIS!" I say.

"The what?"

"It's called the TARDIS."

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things."

"How did you get in here?" The Doctor asks.

"Well, obviously, when you two kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it."

"Who the hell is Nerys?" I ask confused.

"Your best friend."

"Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" The Doctor asks.

"I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo? I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you two, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"

"We haven't done anything!" I say.

"I'm having the police on you two! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you!" The women runs down the ramp and towards the doors.

"No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Don't!" I quickly chase after her before the women falls out the doors she'd just opened.

"You're in space. Outer space. This is our space ship. It's called the TARDIS."

"How am I breathing?"

"The TARDIS is protecting us."

"Who are you two?"

"I'm, the Seer and this is my husband the Doctor. You?"

"Donna."

"Human?" The Doctor asks.

"Yeah. Is that optional?"

"Well, it is for us."

"You two are aliens."

"Yeah."

"It's freezing with these doors open" I pull Donna back a bit before closing the doors, before walking over to the Doctor who was pacing at the consoles.

"I don't understand that and I understand everything. This this can't happen! There is no way a human being can lock itself onto the TARDIS and transport itself inside. It must be..." he grabs an ophthalmoscope and uses it to look into Donna's eyes "impossible. Some sort of subatomic connection? Something in the temporal field? Maybe something pulling you into alignment with the Chronon shell. Maybe something macro mining your DNA within the interior matrix. Maybe a genetic..." Donna slaps the Doctor and my eyes widen "what was that for?"