The Sound Of Drums pt.2

"Don't run, don't shout. Just keep your voice down. Draw attention to yourself and the spell is broken. Just keep to the shadows" the Doctor says.

"Like ghosts" Jack says.

"Yeah, that's what we are. Ghosts" with the keys around our necks, we have to step aside to prevent people from walking into us.

"...And as they eyes of the world turn towards Great Britain, sources indicate that Air Force One has landed on British soil tonight."

*Time skip*

The four of us make it to the airport to see the Master who turns and looks in our direction roughly. A Police van arrives and the Master runs over to it. Clive and Francine are bundled out.

"Ha ha ha! Hi, guys!" the Master greets.

"You can't just do this."

"All will be revealed."

"Oh my God" Martha says going to move but the Doctor grabs her arm.

"Don't move."

"But the-"

"Don't" Clive and Francine are pushed into a car.

"I'm going to kill him."

"What'd you say I use this perception filter to walk up behind him and break his neck?" Jack asks.

"Now that sounds like Torchwood" I say.

"Still a good plan" Jack murmurs.

"He's a Time Lord, which makes him mine and the Doctor's responsibility. We're not here to kill him. We're here to save him."

"Aircraft carrier Valiant. It's a UNIT ship at fifty-eight point two north, ten point oh two east" Jack says.

"How do we get on board?" Martha asks.

"Does that thing work as a teleport?" the Doctor asks pointing to Jack's bracelet.

"Since you revamped it, yeah. Coordinates set" they all put their hands-on Jack's bracelet.

"Oh, that thing is rough" Martha says.

"I've had worse nights. Welcome to the Valiant" Jack says.

"It's dawn? Hold on, I thought this was a ship. Where's the sea?" Martha asks.

"A ship for the twenty first century, protecting the skies of planet Earth" Jack says as they all start running a few minutes later the Doctor stops running.

"We've no time for sightseeing" Jack says.

"No, wait. Shush, shush, shush, shush. Can't you hear it?" I say.

"Hear what?" Jack asks.

"Doctor, Seer, my family's on board" Martha says.

"Brilliant. This way" the Doctor and I run off towards the sound, Martha and Jack following. We run down a gangway to level 4, then open a door at the end.

"Oh, at last!" The Doctor says.

"Oh, yes!" Martha shouts.

"What's it doing on the Valiant?" Jack asks as they all look at the TARDIS "what the hell's he done?" Jack asks as we walk in.

"Don't touch it" the Doctor says.

"I'm not going to."

"What's he done though? Sounds like it's sick" Martha says.

"It can't be. No, no, no, no, no, no, it can't be" I walk up to the console.

"Seer, what is it?"