Maggot?

The young girl just look at him with her big blue eyes and smiled. "Papa! Papa!" she shouts as she spread her arms hugging one of the man's leg.

"S-SEBASTIIAAANNN!!! Remove this dirty kid this instance!"

"Y-yes! Right away, Sir." The poor butler grabbed the kid away from his master. As she wiggled her way out of Sebastian's hands, she keep shouting the words 'papa'.

"Shut your trap maggot!" Albert shouted as he point his finger to the kid.

She just stand there quietly as she stared at the master of the house.

"Maggot? Is that delicious?" She asked while putting her forefinger on her chin.

Sebastian suddenly smirk and the  other maids couldn't help but laugh. Albert eyed them all especially Sebastian. Seeing his master in a very bad mood, the butler coughed a little to gain composure once more and the maids all just bowed down even lower than before. He just faced the little girl to ask her what she want.

"Listen here, little girl. What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked the girl while kneeling on one knee.

"Why not? Papa lives here, too!" She  innocently answered.

"Papa? May i ask who is your papa?" He asked again as he look at his displeased master.

She turned around and faced Albert while pointing her cute little finger to him. "He is my papa. Mama said so."

"How are you sure he is your papa? Maybe you are just mistaken." Sebastian replied as he signalled his master to calm down.

The girl bring out an old envelop and a folded picture from her pocket. She handed it to Sebastian with both hands.

Looking confused, he accepted the envelop and the picture. He unfolded the picture first. It's a picture of his master smilling at the one whose taking the photo. Albert is much younger at the photo, maybe at his late 20's. Sebastian's brows slightly knit as he opens the envelop. He looked at the back of  the envelop, it's the address of the mansion, but it has no stamp, perhaps a mail that is never sent.

He slowly read the content of the letter. And as he read, others are staring at him. Everytime his eyes widen and his brows meet is a great curious to everyone. At the end, he handed both the letter and the photo to his master.

"What?" Albert asked in an angry tone as he only look at the thing Sebastian is handing him.

"It is for you, sir. It's better if you read it for yourself." Sebastian's indifferent tone didn't change his master's mood.

Albert grabbed the letter and photo. He read the letter and slowly, his angry expression fades away and becomes apathetic. He looked at the photo and then to the child and back to the letter.

"I can't believe it! How come?! Tsk!" His tone has a bit of anger but he is not letting it all out. He looked again at the kid, sharper than the one before, then snapped his finger. The head maid hurriedly came to his side.

"Bring that tyke inside and clean that thing up. I will talk to her tonight." Albert instructed the maid.

"How do we treat her, sir?" The maid asked not sure how they will treat the child, as a guest, a maid, or an heir.

"You decide. Doesn't matter to me. As long as that thing looks clean and  don't smell like dirty canalis." Albert said without even looking at anyone but the car in front of him. He just walk towards it and get inside. The driver entered the car immediately.

"Treat her nicely like an heir." Sebastian said on a low voice to the maid as he walks towards the car. She nodded and bowed to greet them goodbye.

When the master of the house left, the head maid stood straight and looked at the kid beside her. The little kid innocently stare at the big lady in front of her.

Suddenly, the maid's large hand grabbed the little girl's skinny arm.