All?

"What will I do if I accept? And what can I get in return?" Albert asked like he is in a business deal.

"You will just do some few pose as I will be the one doing the sketching. And for what you can get ... whatever you want as long as its within my budget." Anne said as she grin. Albert thought for  a while before answering.

"Deal. But only for a day. Nothing more and nothing less." He agreed.

"Yes! That's a great deal. By Sunday, for 24 hours, you'll be exclusively mine." Anne said as she run towards the Arts Building.

"24 hours?!" Albert realized it a bit late.

"A day means 24 hours, right? That's a deal, no more backing out." She shouted with great joy before disappearing from Albert's sight.

"I got played. If this was a business, my company might crumble overnight." Albert said to himself as he rubs his forehead to feel even a bit relaxed from what just happened.

"What kind of mess did I entered just now?" He asked himself as he regretted (or not?) the connection he made with Anne.

Since that day, Albert was often be seen with a woman inside the campus. Almost in every break Anne can have, she will immediately search for Albert all over the place. The man tried to hide every now and then but Anne just had so many connection all over the campus which made him look like a prey being hunted by a vicious predator. Many people knew her and greets her like she's somewhat a well-known campus queen or president, or whoever that every person should greet and talk to.

It's just few more months before graduation and Albert is just there at school to complete his requirements, yet, there he is, playing hide and seek with someone.

"Found 'ya!" Anne exclaimed as she slapped Albert's left arm.

"Ah! That hurts, you tigress." The man said as he rubs his aching mucles. She's the first woman who dares to hurt him physically and exhaust him mentally and spiritually. She's like a beautiful nightmare for him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. So, are you done now? Can we start my project? I can't wait to do it." Her eyes brimmed with joy and excitement as she holds her materials carefully and  lovingly.

"Where are we going by the way?" Albert asked as he helped Anne to carry her things. More than being a prey and predator, they became somewhat which you know as friends without reasonable doubt.

"My place. I got all things prepared already. All you just have to do is pose." She nonchantly said but Albert was striken with surprise. He, a bachelor, will go to Anne's, a single woman's house? That is not a good thing. He cleared his throat before answering.

"Y-your house? Aren't you living alone?" He asked as he tried to hide his uneasiness.

"Hahahahahaha! Of course not, silly. We're going to my studio. I've been working so hard to maintain it, literally. I have to take up more overtime hours on some of my part time work just so I can pay my rent on my sanctuary. And you!" Anne suddenly turned to face Albert and point her finger on him.

"You are the very first man I will let in into my paradise. So I am warning you to not do unnecessary things on that place. Do you promise?" She continued as they walked towards some alley and turned left and right here and there until Albert can't even remember how many turns they already did before reaching their destination.

"Here we are! Welcome to my humble sanctuary." Anne said as they stand there outside a rusty metal door on a quiet and damp hallway. Albert know how messy an artist's place can be especially their working room, he always saw it in TV dramas or somewhere but this kind of messy surrounding included is just too high of a hurdle for him.

"There is no way we can do anything with this messy surrounding. Why not just rent a condo and do your project there? My treat!" Albert said as he was about to go back from where they just walked through.

"Sissy! There's nothing you can do anymore. And one more thing, we are already here, so man up. Let's go in." Anne said as she opened the door and what appeared before Albert shooked him.

The inside is not what he least expected. Things are very much organized and the cleanliness is not like what an artist's room should be. The walls were painted with different kinds of art drawings but by the way it is drawn, there was a story portrayed behind it. The place was well lighted and ventilated. No wonder Anne will work hard to maintain her grasp on this place. It is an artist's paradise indeed.

"Don't stare too much. The paint will melt by your stare. And it's a bit embarassing." The woman said as she tapped the bed to arrange it.

Bed.

"W-What is a bed doing in here?" Albert asked when he saw what Anne was doing.

"There was no chair or sofa in here for you. I only have one stool for working and a bed for sleeping. Well, you can always sit on the floor if you want. But that place was a bit cold, I warn you." She innocently answered. Albert sighed and sat at the bed.

"So, what will I be doing again?" He asked Anne which is now busy preparing her materials for painting.

"Wear this and after that, just sleep on the bed. Nothing more and nothing less." Anne replied as she handed a white cloth to Albert and some hair ornament. The latter holds up the white cloth and looked at Anne.

"Anne...."

"Yes? What is it Al?" She answered without looking at him.

"What are these? Aren't they for a woman to wear?" He asked. The thought that entered his mind was that, he will wear a woman's dress and be paited looking like that and the painting will be shown all over the school. His future will be shattered if that ever happen.

"Huh?" Anne stopped what she's doing and looked at the man.

"Oh! No way that those are for woman. They are for you to wear. Ever heard of Greek gods? That was my theme and you will be posing as that one Greek god for me. Just remove all your clothes and I will handle the fashion." She said seriously.

"All? As in all of what I am wearing? Even the...." what Albert can't say was his underwear.

"Oh! Not necessarily. You can wear shorts actually. I don't want you catching cold later on." Anne just got back to what she's doing and even starts to decorate the bed, bedside table and added the canopy while Albert went to the bathroom to change.

"Oh my! A god descends from Olympus!" Anne exclaimed when she saw Albert wearing the costume and hardly even placed the head ornament in place.

"How should I put this thing on?" Albert asked as he removed the gold-colored headdress.

"Sit down. I'll place it on you." Albert sat on the bed as Anne placed the headpiece on his head. She's too close that Albert can smell her sweet scent with a touch of paint. A unique scent of hers.

"And it's done! Look at yourself! A trully magnificent work of art!" Anne's eyes brightaened up as she clapped in contentment at what she's seeing. She offered a small hand mirror to Albert before taking some pictures of him.

"Al? .... did I already thanked you for accepting my offer?" She asked as she sat infront of her canvas while Albert laid on the bed in a pose Anne suggested.

"You're welcome, Anne." Albert replied with a smile even though they can't see each other's reaction due to the big canvas between them.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆☆☆

Imagine him wearing something like this