Love ...

Albert's phone is always on his bag. He never really cared about it because there's nothing very important about it except for communicating important matters. And Allan knew that.

He took that opportunity to get the phone while Albert was out. He went inside the room without talking to anyone, head down and went straight to Albert's bag to get the phone then searched for a number.

"That idiot didn't even took an effort to make security lock." Allan told himself as he looked into the contacts searching for Anne's number.

After a few moments, Allan felt that Albert was about to go back to the room. He immediately put backs the phone and went out. One advantage of being a twin is that you can sometimes sense the other. And true to it, as soon as he got out, a few minutes later, Albert went in.

"The f*ck! He doesn't have any contact of that woman." Allan cursed as he walked away.

He, then, went to the Art Department and talk to a woman asking for Anne's location. They passed by the temporary gallery which made Allan regret walking down that road. They found Anne sitting on the grass and drawing.

"I think she's busy. Can you tell her that I want to meet her at this place later tonight? I need to tell her something very important. Thank you." Allan said in a tone which can be misunderstood as if he's going to confess to Anne. He handed out a piece of paper to her.

"Oh! Ok. I'll tell her that, Albert." The woman said as she ran towards Anne. Allan smiled because the plan was a success. He hooded up and walked away immediately.

Anne looked at where the messenger pointed. She saw Albert's silhoutte walking away but felt a bit weird that he did not even wave at her.

"Okay. Thank you." Anne answered at the woman who delivered the piece of paper. She read the address of the place, it's a five star restaurant.

"And what did that man ate to invite me on a five star resto?" Anne said to himself after putting the paper on her pocket and continue where she left off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Albert went home straight after his class. He needs to check some update on his business and study contracts on hand. He recently hired a trustworthy butler and made his the mediator for his business. Sebastian is older than him and had more experience and backed up with credible successes but retired early due to some matters. Albert's persistence and wit brought hope for Sebastian in that dark and dirty business world which convinces the man to work for a promising youngster.

"How's your day?" Sebastian asked as he placed some documents on the table.

"Same. Have you read them?" Albert asked as he unzipped the jacket he is wearing.

"You better start to wear suit and tie from now on. Try dressing up professionally." Sebastian commented.

"I have read them. The one on top is about the budget proposal X Company send for the extension of the building you pointed out last time. I already marked the corrections and doubled check the contents but you better see what they've proposed. The next one is for the report about the money laudering of ------- " Sebastian continue to discuss about the five folders on top of the table. And each one is being verified by Albert and re-read.

Having Sebastian by Albert's side lessen his burden and gives him the capabilities to handle his business more efficiently.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Albert announced as Sebastian opened the door letting the maid in.

"Here is the chocolate cake you asked for, master. Accompanied by tea." The maid said as she pushed the cart to a side. Albert's brows knit as he looked at Sebastian. The latter's eyes were also in a questioning shock from what the maid said.

"I didn't order any of this." Albert said as he placed the papers down and stared at the maid. The woman just bowed down in surprise of what he said.

"But you said to deliver it to you at your room by 8pm tonight. You are not there so I immediately went here to your study to deliver it to you." She reasoned out.

"When did he said that?" Sebastian interrupted when he sense something is not right. Albert never asked for any food since he got inside the mansion. If he ever wanted to eat, Sebastian will surely know.

"This afternoon, I vaguely remember it was at least 2:25, when master went home for a while to fetch some clothes." The maid answered.

"Thank you. You may go now." Albert instructed. The maid immediately went out of the room in haste never looking back.

Sebastian closed the door after checking if anyone is in the hallway. He locked the door and checked the content of the cart even the inside and under it for any attached device. Albert just watched him and after receiving his signal that nothing is suspicious, he sighed.

"What is it this time? Allan just stepped out of line just by dressing and acting like me this time." Albert rubs his forehead as he think of how stupid his twin can be.

"But what can he gain from dressing like you? Isn't it enough that you both looked so alike?" Sebastian replied in a low voice just enough for both of them to hear each other. But then, just like in a movie, Albert remembered another weird incident that afternoon.

"Going home early? Bye! See you this night. I can't wait to eat at a five star resto especially when it's a treat from you. See 'ya, fella!"

That was what Anne said before rushing out, leaving Albert dumbfounded and confused at what she said. He just shrugged it at first never minding any of her words and thinking it was just a prank. But after what happened with Allan, he had a bad feeling about it.

"Sebastian. Try to find out where Anne is, right now. Where ever she is, tell her to go home immediately." Albert said as he grabbed his bag in haste and search for a piece of sticky note paper where Anne's number is written. She insisted on giving Albert her number but the man was not that interested especially when they are almost always together at school and after school.

Good thing that Anne is so friendly that she even gave Sebastian her number just in case Albert might 'miss' her. That was when the one time she insisted on following him even at home and ended up acting weird knowing how rich Albert is and how grand their 'house' was.

"She's not answering her phone. It just keeps on ringing." Sebastian answered which made Albert's heart beat much faster.

"Contact Vince and search for her. Tract her phone and Allan's. Maybe she's with Allan already." Albert grabbed his phone and wallet and the piece of paper. Sebastian immediately grabbed the car key and hastely rush towards the garage to fetch Albert's BMW as he talks with Vince, their hacker and IT expert, on his earpiece.

Albert rode the car and tried to call Anne's number again and again hoping for her to answer it.

"Please be alright. I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to you." Albert told himself as he nimbles the nail on his right hand thumb indicating his stress.

"She's a brave one and a bit of a tomboy. Let's just hope she can hold it for a while until we get to her." Sebastian coaxed Albert but the latter seems unfazed.

"And Allan is an unusual one. A real psycho at times." Albert murmured but enough for Sebastian to hear.

"Do you love her that much?" Sebastian asked which shocked Albert.

Albert stopped his biting habit upon hearing those words. He never thought of it even for a bit because for him, love is just a fleeting emotion and is just in the mind - just some active hormones the brain releases.

"What do you mean by that?" Albert asked in confusion.

"What are your feelings for her? Do you love her enough to defy your father and punish your brother?" Sebastian added.

"Love...." Albert repeated the unfamiliar word.